The "Unofficial Todd HF-1 Butt Kiss Thread"
Apr 7, 2006 at 4:23 AM Post #31 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Good thing I didn't cut since they weren't there when I got home
frown.gif
. I used USPS Priority mail so it should get here, hopefully by tomorrow.

You didn't get Express?? You'll probably be waiting through the weekend. Even with express mail, it looks like mine won't get here till tomorrow (1-2 days my @$$).

Apr 7, 2006 at 7:50 AM Post #33 of 61
My first order from Todd was priority mail. I ordered on Thursday around 2pm, and they were here in Tucson on Saturday. I didn't know it was possible for the post office to be that efficient.

Chris

Apr 7, 2006 at 5:48 PM Post #34 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffeegeek
Good call! I was so excited about getting in on the sale that I completely spaced the extra $5. :)

Hey y0da- What headband is that? It looks like the wide one.

Chris

its the headband that comes with the 325i i guess the thin leather one

i wish it was the nice padded one but the headphones are pretty light and these have rarely been off my head lately so the comfort issue it not that bad actually

Apr 9, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #37 of 61
Very much thank you for supplying the ecommunity with the HF-1's. I need not tell you how great they were as a headphone. Your dedication to the community is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Has anyone found a way to get a stock leather headband from grado for the HF-1? Pm me maybe.
biggrin.gif

Apr 11, 2006 at 3:35 AM Post #39 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by goalie35
Just received #472 today and they sound great.

Will add you to the HF-1 number list. Enjoy them! And anyone else receiving their HF-1's, I would definitely like to add you to the list too.

Apr 11, 2006 at 3:56 AM Post #40 of 61
I got mine ages ago but I'd like to reiterate my thanks to Todd and John for making this possible. #48 just sound so amazing at the moment, female voices are sexing my ears and it's wonderful. Thanks!

Apr 11, 2006 at 3:22 PM Post #41 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by goalie35
Just received #472 today and they sound great. Thanks Todd.

Aaron

hmm... this is starting to worry me a little bit. I still have not received HF-1 and I reside in Toronto as well. I hope it comes today

Apr 16, 2006 at 9:07 AM Post #45 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRSpeed85
Are these still availible at $200??

nope... long gone. the last batch sold out practically in a matter of seconds. check out the other threads with HF1 in the title in this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back