The "Unofficial Todd HF-1 Butt Kiss Thread"
Apr 5, 2006 at 3:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

TheBoxesPlace

New Head-Fier
I was lucky enough to snag a pair of the HF-1's last Saturday and am happy to report that I received them today !!! As soon as I can clear off my desk I am out of here to burn these baby's in. Hopefully, others will post their first impressions.

Big thanks to Todd for doing this in spite of the trouble it/we caused him
evil_smiley.gif
Class act.

Apr 5, 2006 at 3:34 PM Post #2 of 61
oh man mail comes around 1 here hopeing for good news

Apr 5, 2006 at 4:27 PM Post #5 of 61
hope your professor would understand why there's a lot of hydrofluoric acid on your exam when you turn it in.
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2006 at 5:57 PM Post #7 of 61
Those of us who did get HF-1's, I thought of something last night when I was looking at my invoice on ttvj.com. We all got undercharged by $5, because the price of the SR-225's on the site is $195, not the $200 that the HF-1's are supposed to cost. Now I always appreciate a bargain, but in this case I just don't think it's right. I had just returned some K501's to Todd, and asked him to take the $5 out of my refund.

I'm REALLY looking forward to getting these, and SUPER appreciative of Todd to have arranged this sale! According to the UPS tracker, they are currently in Salt Lake City. Come on! Hurry up UPS!

Chris

Apr 5, 2006 at 6:09 PM Post #8 of 61
got mine at 1:30

hf1468number.jpg

Apr 5, 2006 at 6:25 PM Post #9 of 61
Congratulations to all who were able to pick up a pair. I was fortunately around nd had funds for the initial distribution. They are great headphones. Happy listening.

And thanks again to Todd and John Grado for creating and distributing an excellent headphone exclusively for those who have shown dedication and appreciation.

Apr 5, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #12 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffeegeek
Those of us who did get HF-1's, I thought of something last night when I was looking at my invoice on ttvj.com. We all got undercharged by $5, because the price of the SR-225's on the site is $195, not the $200 that the HF-1's are supposed to cost. Now I always appreciate a bargain, but in this case I just don't think it's right. I had just returned some K501's to Todd, and asked him to take the $5 out of my refund.

I'm REALLY looking forward to getting these, and SUPER appreciative of Todd to have arranged this sale! According to the UPS tracker, they are currently in Salt Lake City. Come on! Hurry up UPS!

Chris

I told Todd to take $200 plus shipping when he charged the card, in the special request and notices box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back