The "Unofficial Todd HF-1 Butt Kiss Thread"
Apr 16, 2006 at 10:19 AM Post #46 of 61
Hahahaaa! No offense, but that's the funniest question I've heard recently. Check this, that and the other thread for more details than you'll ever need or want.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
nope... long gone. the last batch sold out practically in a matter of seconds. check out the other threads with HF1 in the title in this forum.

Actually, they sold out in negative time. I'm not really sure, but I believe I was the first one to place an order after 12:00 MST by a matter of milliseconds, and originally I was behind the cut. There were a few (19 in fact) with more savy than most of us who figured out that Todd's server was 14 seconds behind the standard atomic clock time. The only reason I got mine was because someone else canceled their order. So techically they sold out even before they were supposed to be on sale!!
basshead.gif

Apr 16, 2006 at 11:25 AM Post #47 of 61
Hmm, I didn't put my order in before the sale started. I was order #425 and it started at order 420. I just synced my computer with Todd's website and palced my order at exactly nine am our time which was noon where he is. I don't think anyone who ordered before the clock started had their order accepted.

Apr 16, 2006 at 11:42 AM Post #48 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Hmm, I didn't put my order in before the sale started. I was order #425 and it started at order 420. I just synced my computer with Todd's website and palced my order at exactly nine am our time which was noon where he is. I don't think anyone who ordered before the clock started had their order accepted.

But we're talking about two different clocks.

Apr 17, 2006 at 12:41 AM Post #49 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon
I got mine ages ago but I'd like to reiterate my thanks to Todd and John for making this possible. #48 just sound so amazing at the moment, female voices are sexing my ears and it's wonderful. Thanks!

Same here, #330 are sounding as sweet as ever
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 19, 2006 at 2:11 AM Post #50 of 61
They have finally came. Actually they arrived yesterday around 11:00 a.m. I don't have them personally but I will experience them hopefully by May 1st. Thanks, Todd.

Apr 20, 2006 at 6:19 PM Post #51 of 61
Hey, I just want to chime in about the phones I received yesterday from Todd. I called him on Monday afternoon about buying some hd595s- he gave me a very competetive price on a set of 120 ohmers. Shipped them to me immediately, and they arrived in Massachusetts from Montana in less than 48 hours via priority mail. The phones are burning in right now and based on how sweet they sound without having been burned in I can't wait to hear them once they hit 200 hours! Thanks Todd for providing great service!

Apr 20, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #52 of 61
Im starting to get suspicious about Todd's service... He sent me an UPS tracking number several days ago and when i called UPS, they told me its invalid. I sent him two emails asking for a double check but he still hasnt responded.
confused.gif

Apr 21, 2006 at 12:30 AM Post #53 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by penguindude
Im starting to get suspicious about Todd's service... He sent me an UPS tracking number several days ago and when i called UPS, they told me its invalid. I sent him two emails asking for a double check but he still hasnt responded.
confused.gif

Todd's an honest seller, he'll take care of you.

Apr 21, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #54 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by penguindude
confused.gif

No offense to Todd, but he was a little slow to respond to my emails. I don't blame him because I know he probably gets a million a day from us crazy audiophiles demanding to know our tracking numbers and when exactly our packages will arrive. Also, I asked him two or three questions in each email, with a lot of explaining and long paragraphs, and he tended to ignore my last question. My advise in dealing with a busy man trying to manage a business single handedly - keep it simple and direct and limit any unnecessary questions. You're much more likely to get an answer.

Apr 21, 2006 at 1:18 AM Post #55 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceconvoy
No offense to Todd, but he was a little slow to respond to my emails. I don't blame him because I know he probably gets a million a day from us crazy audiophiles demanding to know our tracking numbers and when exactly our packages will arrive. Also, I asked him two or three questions in each email, with a lot of explaining and long paragraphs, and he tended to ignore my last question. My advise in dealing with a busy man trying to manage a business single handedly - keep it simple and direct and limit any unnecessary questions. You're much more likely to get an answer.

All of the emails i sent him contain no more than 2 sentences. I'm now gonna try sending an email to this address: kellik@toddthevinyljunkie.com and see what happens.

PS. I think this man should really hire or get more people to help him, this is the only way to expand business.

Apr 21, 2006 at 5:40 AM Post #56 of 61
Just be patient. Considering he offered them to you for $150 below the current market price, I wouldn't care if it took a month to get to me, which it didn't he got mine to me in less than a week via USPS Priority Mail.

Apr 25, 2006 at 8:58 PM Post #60 of 61
Hi Penguindude,

I was in New York for the last 5 days. I sent you what you ordered. There was a typo on your tracking number - for that we are sorry. The rest of your griping has really rubbed me the wrong way. i have bent over backwards for some guys (they know who they are) to insure that they were happy. I would have done the same for you had you waited until I had a chance to respond. The complaint you have is for me not telling the truth on the value of a product and for shipping it UPS (you requested a ground service and UPS is all we currently have available and it is cheaper then Fed Ex brokerage fees). If you ordered with USPS shipping it would have been a lot cheaper on the import taxes. Send the headphone stand back and I will refund you. On a $24 item I do not think it very honorable to ask for a lowered value on the customs form.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back