The unofficial Skyrim thread.
Jan 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM Post #361 of 426
Well I've equipped a magic orc dagger in one-hand, so I just go around stabbing everything. Seems to work infinitely better other than when fighting long-range enemies (dragons).

Feb 4, 2012 at 11:41 AM Post #362 of 426
well, i've finished the main quest.
and i'm at level 55.
i must say, it's quite difficult to level up at this point...
i basically go around doing things i've never done before - like, transmuting ore, pickpocketing, etc.
just in the hopes of levelling up.  hahahaha

Feb 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #363 of 426
After 106 hours I still don't know how to clean my house.  Was having fun when I first bought Breeze house and using unrelenting force I messed up the interior with pots, dishes & food flying everywhere.  So how do I get to put the stuff back on the table and shelves neatly again?  I leave the lazy wench Lydia at home with my dog and come back after a hard days work and find her sitting in a chair whining and my dog lying on the floor barking as if I brought home the groceries.  Dropping the stuff on the table as carefully as possible is hit and miss.  Is there some sort of trick or command to straighten the home out.  I read somewhere about the game doing a "auto clean" but this don't seem to work in my game.  Is there a mod I could use?

Feb 4, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #365 of 426
Or get the Dovahkiin Hideout mod, which adds a whole new house accessible from all the others with tons of weapon stands, every crafting station, and about a bajillion chests.  Your companions can't go there though, for whatever reason.

Feb 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #366 of 426
I have the Hideout mod but the upstairs Breeze home is a mess.  I could sell or move all the stuff but than it looks like I went through a divorce and feel a hollow sound when I enter my home.

Feb 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #367 of 426
It took me an entire day to cure myself of vampirism, since I hit stage 4 and was attacked by everyone... even the only vampire fella who could cure me. The "quest" itself, the one needed to turn you to normal, glitched, and the NPC wouldn't follow the proper procedure until I reset everything. Had to feed on someone beforehand, which was damn near impossible without perusing google to find where to do so remotely safely. I almost quit the game, the implementation is terrible, and they should just allow you to cure yourself with a potion or something.

Feb 5, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #369 of 426
Quote:
Played the game for about 50hrs and had an awesome time -- until my main quest (A Cornered Rat) never started.

So I quit. (Kinda sad, as I thought that game was quite fun).

If you're playing on the PC there are plenty of console commands to get around problems like this. Alduin's Wall wouldn't start for me, so I just set it to stage 1 and that fixed the problem.

Feb 5, 2012 at 3:26 AM Post #371 of 426

Quote:
Played the game for about 50hrs and had an awesome time -- until my main quest (A Cornered Rat) never started.

So I quit. (Kinda sad, as I thought that game was quite fun).

You couldn't go back to a previous saved game?  Or does the console version only let you have one save per character?

Feb 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM Post #372 of 426
i'm curious how far all you guys have taken the enchanting/smithing path toward the best weapons...  it gets a bit tedious, doesn't it?

so far, i have a daedric battle axe that does 577 damage.  plus something like 60 fire damage and shock damage.

i'm certain that i could keep enchanting myself potions of enchantment and then making more apparel of fortify smithing, and keep going ad nauseum...
but, my weapon is killing giants with one blow, so i figure it might not be necessary any more...

so, for you guys out there, what is your highest damage weapon? 
how much damage are you doing with it???

Feb 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #373 of 426
I am doing in the 500's with my bow and arrow and then I get the 3x multiplier for sneaking. It also has like 30 points of drain health and 2 seconds of paralyze on it. I also have a dagger that does around 125 damage plus fire and ice damage plus I get the 15x multiplier for sneak attack. My armor has all 4 bow fortify and 4 sneak fortify bonuses plus 1 health and stamina fortify.

Feb 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #374 of 426
just me trowing Ulrich Stormclock around.

805e1e56_ScreenShot40.jpeg

that rebelious person never saw it coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back