The UE18 Pro: Ultimate Ears Announces Their New Flagship Custom IEM
Feb 4, 2010 at 5:40 AM Post #151 of 280
I too am.
That's a shame they have a bit behind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CountChoculaBot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How many people have a UE18 on order and have a JH13 in their possession? Will be helpful in my decision on which to go with
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #154 of 280
I was waiting for UE to make their announcement after reading about JH13 - just placed my order for a pair of the 18s.

Feb 7, 2010 at 3:20 AM Post #159 of 280
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a good price on my UE customs, too.

I wish I was able to get a good price; I mean sure a new release calls for paying full-price, but if they had a student discount or something I'd be very happy
wink_face.gif

Feb 8, 2010 at 4:05 PM Post #160 of 280
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm tossing up between UE10 and UE18..

I am busting my brain trying to figure out if I should go for the JH16 or UE-18
confused_face_2.gif

Feb 8, 2010 at 4:48 PM Post #161 of 280
Quote:

Originally Posted by imz14u2nv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am busting my brain trying to figure out if I should go for the JH16 or UE-11
confused_face_2.gif

Patience is a virtue. Wait until the reviews start coming in on regular basis and then decide. Who knows, there may be something else down the line that has yet to surface that is better than both.

Feb 8, 2010 at 6:32 PM Post #162 of 280
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidhunternyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Patience is a virtue. Wait until the reviews start coming in on regular basis and then decide. Who knows, there may be something else down the line that has yet to surface that is better than both.

Sorry, that should have read JH16 or UE-18 because of course I already own the UE-11

Feb 8, 2010 at 7:19 PM Post #163 of 280
A deciding factor for me is the way the cable terminates at the ear-peace. The UE fixing is recessed into the driver shell providing a more water resistant and stronger connection. Given the sound quality of either will be astonishing this is the principal factor for me.

Feb 9, 2010 at 11:25 AM Post #165 of 280
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, sure, why not?

I haven't received their response though.

Yeah, same here. Made a query about my 11s and no response still after 2 weeks. Got an automated out-of-office reply and that's all. C'mon UE, take care of your old customers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back