The T50RP Paradox | reviews, discussion, & mini-tour impressions (index in second post)
Sep 6, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #662 of 750
Hey guys, just wanted to give you all an update.

YES...I have been very busy...aside from my personal life...I have 3 headphone orders to deal with (Paradox, Slants and Code-X) and work being done on another headphone. 

If you are currently waiting for a custom Paradox, I should be receiving a big box this coming week with about a dozen or so headphones. As soon as the box lands, I will inform the owners and they should be shipped out within two weeks or so.

Thank you to all my customers for being so patient and supportive. I couldn't do this without you guys.

Sep 6, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #663 of 750
  Hey guys, just wanted to give you all an update.

YES...I have been very busy...aside from my personal life...I have 3 headphone orders to deal with (Paradox, Slants and Code-X) and work being done on another headphone.

If you are currently waiting for a custom Paradox, I should be receiving a big box this coming week with about a dozen or so headphones. As soon as the box lands, I will inform the owners and they should be shipped out within two weeks or so.

Thank you to all my customers for being so patient and supportive. I couldn't do this without you guys.

There's another headphone?
blink.gif

Sep 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #664 of 750
  There's another headphone?
blink.gif

Stay tuned... (PUN!)

Lot's of ideas but other responsibilities and limitations limit my output and work.

Sep 6, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #666 of 750

No hints on what it's based on?

Not a single word. 

I can tell you that it's not easy and that it's been in the works for the past 9 months or so. My partner and I have been focusing on the current line so this one has taken a back seat while we figured out other things.

As long as our customers are happy, we'll keep making things.

Sep 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM Post #667 of 750

Not a single word.

I can tell you that it's not easy and that it's been in the works for the past 9 months or so. My partner and I have been focusing on the current line so this one has taken a back seat while we figured out other things.

As long as our customers are happy, we'll keep making things.

Looking forward to it!

Sep 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM Post #669 of 750

Sep 7, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #672 of 750
  Maybe an ultra-modded HD800 that sounds like a planar but still retains its imaging? Huh? Huh? 
rolleyes.gif

That's where the Code-X comes in...

A ultra-modded HE-5 that sounds like a HD800 in terms of imaging/sound stage but retains it's ortho heritage. :)

Sep 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #674 of 750

I think Jerg was referring to the other new product that isn't out yet?

I know mate. :) I was just kidding that contemplating about a future product when a new product has been released that does just that.

At least 4 pairs confirmed due to MuppetFace's serial. These babies will be rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back