The T50RP Paradox | reviews, discussion, & mini-tour impressions (index in second post)
Aug 19, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #631 of 750
For the Slant?

The Slant has the same overall neutral sound BUT with an exaggerated, more 3D soundstage. 

Aug 20, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #632 of 750

According to my partner, the modified cups will be on their way over sometime next week.  Then I can begin the final modding/building process. 

My other new ortho will be available soon too on a limited basis. 

Also, I would like to extend a formal Thank You to all of those who reviewed the Paradox on this un-authorized tour by Flysweep.  He believed these were worthy to be shared with people and he did so out of his own good will and love for the community. THANKS FLYSWEEP! 

Also, a big thank you to all of you for taking care of his Paradox Headphones. They are now in my custody and don't need ANY repairs after having traveled hundreds of miles and been through several environments!

Thank you, Luis, for creating such a terrific headphone.  Glad to hear it made it back to you in one piece.. LOL.

For those interested in hearing these, I anticipate launching another tour.  I haven't decided on the parameters of the tour, yet (i.e. CONUS, international, etc., depending on demand), but I do plan to do it again.  I'll be sure to post here when the times comes.  Thanks to all the tour participants & those who have provided valuable impressions & reviews on these phones.

Aug 20, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #633 of 750
According to my partner, the modified cups will be on their way over sometime next week. 

Custom cups! My guess that the slant would = paradox + slanted earpads was completely wrong. Im getting very curious to see the new design!

Cheers

Aug 26, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #635 of 750
Quote:
Thank you, Luis, for creating such a terrific headphone.  Glad to hear it made it back to you in one piece.. LOL.

For those interested in hearing these, I anticipate launching another tour.  I haven't decided on the parameters of the tour, yet (i.e. CONUS, international, etc., depending on demand), but I do plan to do it again.  I'll be sure to post here when the times comes.  Thanks to all the tour participants & those who have provided valuable impressions & reviews on these phones.

Count me in if you do another tour. :wink:

Aug 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM Post #636 of 750
My Paradox is for sale, PM me if you want to buy. I'm selling because I cannot reterminate/recable my Paradox to balanced. I'm either getting a balanced Paradox or balanced Slant.

Aug 29, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #637 of 750
Quote:
According to my partner, the modified cups will be on their way over sometime next week. 

Then I can begin the final modding/building process. 

My other new ortho will be available soon too on a limited basis. 

Also, I would like to extend a formal Thank You to all of those who reviewed the Paradox on this un-authorized tour by Flysweep. 

He believed these were worthy to be shared with people and he did so out of his own good will and love for the community. THANKS FLYSWEEP! 

Also, a big thank you to all of you for taking care of his Paradox Headphones. They are now in my custody and don't need ANY repairs after having traveled hundreds of miles and been through several environments!

By the other new ortho, do you mean the slant?

Aug 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #638 of 750
Quote:
By the other new ortho, do you mean the slant?

No....
wink_face.gif

Aug 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #644 of 750
Quote:
Roughly 500 grams. When I posted my Paradox the total weight including packaging was 790 grams.

Thanks, I have tried orthos in the past (LCD2 and HE400) and found they were too heavy to be comfortable for me. Sounds like these are in the same ball park when it comes to weight.

Aug 30, 2013 at 7:54 PM Post #645 of 750
Quote:
Quote:
Roughly 500 grams. When I posted my Paradox the total weight including packaging was 790 grams.

Thanks, I have tried orthos in the past (LCD2 and HE400) and found they were too heavy to be comfortable for me. Sounds like these are in the same ball park when it comes to weight.

I am not trying to make a sale when I say that these do not feel anything close to 500g, due to the suspension headband. I'm sure people could back me up on this also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back