The T50RP Paradox | reviews, discussion, & mini-tour impressions (index in second post)
Dec 21, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #256 of 750
I can't wait to see more pictures, especially from the white pair!

Dec 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #257 of 750
The rest will appear on another website in all due time. Sorry, can't share anymore pics currently. Otherwise none left for the review. :)

/V

Dec 21, 2012 at 6:06 PM Post #262 of 750
Awe man - you got me good
confused_face.gif

Dec 26, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #264 of 750
Quick question, has anybody compared these to the Hifiman HE-5LE?  because I'm really curious about how they compare with regards to bass, detail in the mids, and imaging/soundstage...

Dec 28, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #266 of 750
Quote:
Quick question, has anybody compared these to the Hifiman HE-5LE?  because I'm really curious about how they compare with regards to bass, detail in the mids, and imaging/soundstage...

Your going to need a amp with some juice behind it to get all those good things the HE-5LE can give you.  With the Paradox that kind of amp is not needed.

Dec 28, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #267 of 750
That's true.  It's been a long time since I sold my 5LEs, but from what I can remember it's not as balanced as the Paradox, slightly v-shaped in FR, and has a significant peak in the treble.  I can't recall whether it's much better in technical matters, but even if it is, the peaks and FR are it's downfall next to the Paradox.  A peak can mask detail in adjacent bands.  

Dec 28, 2012 at 10:05 AM Post #268 of 750
Quote:
That's true.  It's been a long time since I sold my 5LEs, but from what I can remember it's not as balanced as the Paradox, slightly v-shaped in FR, and has a significant peak in the treble.  I can't recall whether it's much better in technical matters, but even if it is, the peaks and FR are it's downfall next to the Paradox.  A peak can mask detail in adjacent bands.  

That's odd about the peaks.  Did you get a chance to try it on the F3?  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back