The Swiss Head-Fiers official census
May 22, 2021 at 6:57 AM Post #121 of 598
Btw currently I'm building some IEM prototypes with interesting tech. No one else uses inside, might look for some testers for feedback soon. So far they turned out great and I'll probably turn this into a brand. They're trying to do the impossible and sound fun and reference at the same time.

May 22, 2021 at 7:04 AM Post #122 of 598
Btw currently I'm building some IEM prototypes with interesting tech. No one else uses inside, might look for some testers for feedback soon. So far they turned out great and I'll probably turn this into a brand. They're trying to do the impossible and sound fun and reference at the same time.
you are building iem‘s? wow, awesome!!

May 22, 2021 at 9:44 AM Post #123 of 598
If anyone has access to a Oriolus Traillii would be cool, I have a portable measuring rig and would love to see how they tune it + I can publish FR graph then since it's not available yet publicly

May 22, 2021 at 9:57 AM Post #125 of 598
Where are you from? I am searching for new brands and products that are exclusives in Switzerland.

Last edited:
May 22, 2021 at 12:04 PM Post #126 of 598
Where are you from? I am searching for new brands and products that are exclusives in Switzerland.
Lucerne. I'll shoot you a DM when our first IEM is ready

May 24, 2021 at 12:51 PM Post #129 of 598
May 24, 2021 at 4:36 PM Post #131 of 598
May 25, 2021 at 3:27 PM Post #134 of 598
@TomKorn do you actually have Spirit Valkyria? I see them in your shop, have you heard them? Any comparison against AB-1266? Thanks!
I received a demo pair last week. I have not heard any Abyss headphones as they were not interested in me as a dealer.

The Valkyria though surprised me as I had no expectations at all of such a flagship headphone. I will put together a review soon.

Let me just say that it's the most resolving headphone I ever heard in my life. And I'm not saying this because I sell them. It's a fact. 😊 I started listening and couldn't stop.

May 25, 2021 at 3:52 PM Post #135 of 598
@TomKorn do you actually have Spirit Valkyria? I see them in your shop, have you heard them? Any comparison against AB-1266? Thanks!
I forgot. Here's a message from Spirit Torino they sent me last weekend :

"A customer in Amsterdam has listened to a Valkyria at the store of our Dutch dealer, from whom he just purchased an Abyss. He said he is returning the Abyss."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back