The Speed of Light had been surpassed, and ya'llz Physics classes are wrong.
Sep 24, 2011 at 10:46 AM Post #61 of 73

Quote:
Did you know why I took it seriously? It's because I admired Einstein's work greatly and he doesn't deserve being called a liar. Someone can make mistakes but that doesn't make him a liar. I do understand the OP's intention - saying that Einstein's theory is "disproven".

That's very polite of you to say that, BotByte. Your statement was indeed very mature.

I am the Op of this thread, you know that right?

Now, nothing has been disproved or not. Simply, we had the first run of a experiment that proved something might be proved later that needs more proof to make proof of something. Oh boy, that's a difficult one.

Let's try the new title now.

Sep 24, 2011 at 10:53 AM Post #62 of 73

Quote:
I am the Op of this thread, you know that right?

Now, nothing has been disproved or not. Simply, we had the first run of a experiment that proved something might be proved later that needs more proof to make proof of something. Oh boy, that's a difficult one.

Let's try the new title now.

Yes I am aware of that now. A new finding.. a new chapter of exploration. This is going to be interesting. 
popcorn.gif

Sep 24, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #65 of 73
i like the new title.  but feel compelled to point out (as a southerner) that it's y'all.
whereas y'all is a conjunction of "you" and "all", the apostrophe is placed at the point of abbreviation, per the rule.

i mean, if you're going to use improper grammar, at least use it properly. 
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #66 of 73

Quote:
i like the new title.  but feel compelled to point out (as a southerner) that it's y'all.
whereas y'all is a conjunction of "you" and "all", the apostrophe is placed at the point of abbreviation, per the rule.

i mean, if you're going to use improper grammar, at least use it properly. 
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

I like to over do accents., let me fix that.

Sep 24, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #67 of 73

Quote:
[size=10pt]"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing"[/size]
[size=10pt]- Socrates[/size]

[size=10pt]Keep trying scientists.[/size]

So why do we keep searching? after all we'll never know anything.

about laws being broken, I remember (well, i've read
biggrin.gif
)  that a few decades ago a lot of scientists thought that electric energy couldn't be trasmitted through the air. then Nikola Tesla did it.

Sep 24, 2011 at 12:12 PM Post #71 of 73

Quote:

about laws being broken, I remember (well, i've read
biggrin.gif
)  that a few decades ago a lot of scientists thought that electric energy couldn't be trasmitted through the air. then Nikola Tesla did it.

You mean like Wi-Fi?

Sep 24, 2011 at 12:26 PM Post #72 of 73
wi-fi, radio (no, marconi is not its inventor), telephone, gps, television etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back