The Speed of Light had been surpassed, and ya'llz Physics classes are wrong.
Sep 23, 2011 at 12:32 PM Post #32 of 73

Quote:
I actually find it more interesting that it took over 100 years to contest such a significant theory. 

tech had to follow it all up.

In a couple years, we can have a concrete objection to the theory

Sep 23, 2011 at 1:48 PM Post #33 of 73
[size=10pt]"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing"[/size]
[size=10pt]- Socrates[/size]

[size=10pt]Keep trying scientists.[/size]

Sep 23, 2011 at 2:17 PM Post #34 of 73
Perhaps I should skip my physics exam this evening, because clearly it's all just plain wrong. 
tongue.gif

Sep 23, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #36 of 73

Quote:
Perhaps I should skip my physics exam this evening, because clearly it's all just plain wrong. 
tongue.gif

You could start a argument. It's a problem to know that everything you're learning will change in a couple years. Wait, everyone in the medical or mental health fields know this too.

Quote:
http://i.imgur.com/QjJyM.jpg

This seems rather fitting. 

I look forward to seeing what will come out of this discovery. 

Didn't the Proff also say that his ship moves the universe rather then moving through the universe?

...... science, can you keep up?

Sep 23, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #37 of 73

Quote:
Yippee...!!!!! Now we can go out and desecrate and abuse the whole universe - not just this lump of dirt.

Plunder, pollute and pave that's the American human virus way.

Sep 23, 2011 at 6:32 PM Post #39 of 73
Sep 23, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #45 of 73
Quote:
E = m * n^2, n = the speed of neutrino.
tongue.gif

Somehow I don't think that will work 
biggrin.gif

I'm no theoretical physicist by any means, but probably the least messy way they could describe the neutrino's speed is that it popped through a fold in spacetime. In other words, instead of making its speed faster than light, it remains under the speed limit but travels less distance. That would preserve causality, wouldn't it? It's not actually moving back in time if it's not going faster than light, regardless of when it arrives.

This would have some fantastic consequences on faster-than-light travel, without actually requiring faster-than-light speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back