The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker
Oct 13, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #316 of 775
I believe you were referring to the review above the one in the link you posted which is mine. You're right, I think I may have updated some music files during testing and forgot to restart the countdown. Thanks for spotting that, it has been corrected.

Yeah I was referring to your review :)
Thanks for correcting it. Now let's hope the next model will actually have a battery that lasts so long ! :)

Oct 13, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #317 of 775
Recently received BJ-T6. The first disappointment was that it does not play ISO (not promised, though).
Another thing which bothers me is tiny fonts. Is there a way to increase them in titles (performer, album, song name etc.)?
Does it make sense to change the firmware?
Is it possible to have RockBox for T6?

Oct 15, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #319 of 775
Does anybody know why the blind switching to a next song was cancelled in 1.04 Beta firmware?
I mean you have to light up the screen to move to the next song. It was not like this in older types of firmware. You could do it with screen off.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017 at 2:27 AM Post #320 of 775
Does anybody know why the blind switching to a next song was cancelled in 1.04 Beta firmware?
I mean you have to light up the screen to move to the next song. It was not like this in older types of firmware. You could do it with screen off.
With both firmware that I have used the only thing I can do with screen off is adjust volume.

Oct 16, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #321 of 775
With both firmware that I have used the only thing I can do with screen off is adjust volume.
http://www.agptek.com/blog/?p=1246
AGPtek】ROCKER UPT1.05Beta Firmware Update(5th, April, 2017)

6. Update: the player can not be operated when the screen is off. (Former version: when the screen is off in the list interface, you can press the up/down arrow buttons to scroll up/down)

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #322 of 775
http://www.agptek.com/blog/?p=1246
AGPtek】ROCKER UPT1.05Beta Firmware Update(5th, April, 2017)

6. Update: the player can not be operated when the screen is off. (Former version: when the screen is off in the list interface, you can press the up/down arrow buttons to scroll up/down)
Oh okay, I'm still running on 1.1. I don't care to operate when screen is off except for volume so I'm going to give 1.06 a try. Cheers. :beerchug:

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #323 of 775

I think it's implemented to avoid accidental pressed if put inside an arm band or a bag while travelling. For me it's not really an issue as well

Oct 19, 2017 at 12:28 AM Post #325 of 775
Just a personal experience after brief moment of playing around with my newly arrived Benjie T6. Current firmware : Agptek firmware v1.1

Dislike (minor):
- Low res screen, artwork not well-presented
- Now playing screen shows "file name" instead of track / title from ID tag
- ISO not supported (not detected even, not that I desperately need it)
- Embedded lyrics not supporteda
- Limited artwork file size

Like :
- Sound is good and neutral, may not be appealing to whom prefer aggressive treble and or bass
- Solid built
- Fast media content update
- Better media management, ID tag and auto-sorting (than cheaper series)
- Gain options
- Transferring is fast and easy (32 Gb class 10 SanDisk)
- Resume supported
- Lrc supported (tested out of curiosity), directly on now playing screen
- Bluetooth connection setup is fast, works properly either transmitting or receiving stream
- Support "folder.jpg" cover art

Tested format : mp3, flac, ALAC, aac (m4a), dsf

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017 at 4:39 AM Post #329 of 775
Hi, anyone able to show playlists in "Playlists" menu on home screen? I am talking about playlists that aren't created via player menu. I can only access my m3u playlists via folder view and each works properly. Is there any difference between m3u and m3u8 in this particular player? I am using playlist creator, though convenient it isn't able to create m3u8. Is there any other app for Windows able to do so and stil easy to use?

Oct 24, 2017 at 5:47 AM Post #330 of 775
Hi, anyone able to show playlists in "Playlists" menu on home screen? I am talking about playlists that aren't created via player menu. I can only access my m3u playlists via folder view and each works properly. Is there any difference between m3u and m3u8 in this particular player? I am using playlist creator, though convenient it isn't able to create m3u8. Is there any other app for Windows able to do so and stil easy to use?

I have my playlists as .m3u8 and they show up in the "Playlists" menu on home screen, but there is a catch. There is a limit on the number of playlists you can have. I have a huge number of playlists which seems to "confuse" the OS so the playlists menu only shows 13 of them ! I end up getting into the folder view to access them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back