The Sennheiser Treasure Hunt
Nov 7, 2021 at 2:04 PM Post #76 of 133
Every Tuesday from 11/1st, will be a winner each week. So, does that mean this week we should have a winner announced form some prize ? Or do you mean it starts from next week on tuesday 9th
We’ll get back to you on that on Monday… we take weekends to prepare and rest up, but we can talk and get back to you about it tomorrow :)

@Sennheiser. Just for the sake of clarity:

1. Are individuals from all countries allowed to enter the sweepstake but the codes must be entered in the posted links or only residents in the listed countries are allowed to participate?
2. In the 'terms and conditions' a number of 'participating countries' are listed which, by the way, do not exactly correspond to those in the links. Does this mean that only residents in those countries can participate or that the prizes will only ship to addresses in those countries? Or something completely different?
1. Some of our retailers, they’re participating from different parts of the world, and we tried to cooperate with retailers around the globe, but it’s centered on the retailer’s specific regions.

2. I can ask on Monday, but my understanding is this competition is only for residents of Australia/New Zealand, France, Germany, and the United States.

We’ll answer these questions ASAP!

Guessed: 1 code
Haha, noice!

Nov 7, 2021 at 2:07 PM Post #77 of 133
Since you are here @Evshrug . The grand prize. Is it only one set for the whole event , like for all participating countries ?

Or is there each set for each country ?

Also, while you are at it, why don’t you disclose to us how to disassemble the HD820 and have our own Golden ring HD820 :wink: ?

A lot of people are inspired and want to custom it for sure 😍

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2021 at 3:03 PM Post #78 of 133
Since you are here @Evshrug . The grand prize. Is it only one set for the whole event , like for all participating countries ?

Or is there each set for each country ?
I’m not here, I’m watching my toddler niece/nephews 😅 My sister just delivered a new baby yesterday, so I’m helping out.

There’s one grand prize, except we had to do another for ANZ due to contest laws. Regardless, keep your hopes high, and your expectations low 😉 Of course the odds are going to vary based on how many entries Sennheiser gets, but the odds will be better than being struck by lightning ⚡️ (and thank goodness for that!).

Also, while you are at it, why don’t you disclose to us how to disassemble the HD820 and have our own Golden ring HD820 :wink: ?

A lot of people are inspired and want to custom it for sure 😍
Well, modifying/coloring Sennheiser headphones is a bit beyond my scope (I don’t know how)… do it at your own risk is the usual line. It’s up to you if you want to do it, and it might void your warranty (might still be able to get out of warranty support).

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2021 at 12:14 AM Post #81 of 133
@Sennheiser. Just for the sake of clarity:

1. Are individuals from all countries allowed to enter the sweepstake but the codes must be entered in the posted links or only residents in the listed countries are allowed to participate?
2. In the 'terms and conditions' a number of 'participating countries' are listed which, by the way, do not exactly correspond to those in the links. Does this mean that only residents in those countries can participate or that the prizes will only ship to addresses in those countries? Or something completely different?
So, I got an answer for you, and they would really like to know where you saw the participating countries not match, so they could clear any confusion:

Only Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France and US residents can participate. The T&Cs on the respective country pages say that.
We checked all campaign landing pages for DE, FR and US and they all state: Germany, USA and France as only eligible countries. And the ANZ page states Australia and New Zealand. There should not be any other T&C document floating around. If so I would like to find it.

You have to be a resident in one of these countries to win.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2021 at 2:16 AM Post #83 of 133
From the terms and conditions page:

If the winner does not respond within 1-month term after being informed about the prize via email this winner will have no right to claim the prize or any other compensation instead, and a new winner will be drawn.

Nov 9, 2021 at 7:00 AM Post #84 of 133
First drawing has been done... but no luck unfortunately for me with my 102 submitted codes :disappointed_relieved:

BTW, I would be very interested in the total number of submitted codes for each drawing.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2021 at 7:01 AM Post #85 of 133
From the terms and conditions page:
How many times will a new winner be drawn? For example, if you don't hear back from the next one, you will keep drawing until you get a response from someone? Just curious because your database can be spammed with fake email addresses. BTW, I didn't win anything :cry:

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2021 at 7:59 AM Post #87 of 133
So, I got an answer for you, and they would really like to know where you saw the participating countries not match, so they could clear any confusion:

Only Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France and US residents can participate. The T&Cs on the respective country pages say that.
We checked all campaign landing pages for DE, FR and US and they all state: Germany, USA and France as only eligible countries. And the ANZ page states Australia and New Zealand. There should not be any other T&C document floating around. If so I would like to find it.

You have to be a resident in one of these countries to win.

Thank you for your reply.

The links in the first post refer to Australia and New Zealand whereas the terms and conditions set forth in the US/GE/FR pages do not, hence the mismatch. Not a big deal, I must admit. Only disconcerting if you are from the rest of the world and are trying to assess whether you can participate.

Nov 9, 2021 at 8:28 AM Post #89 of 133
It's also unclear about the whole process of drawing random winners and how transparent it is. How does that work? Who runs queries to pull random records from the database? And what do those queries look like?
Also strange is that I got more than 50 codes, and only 3 emails saying I Had no winners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back