The Sennheiser Treasure Hunt
Nov 5, 2021 at 3:58 AM Post #61 of 133
If anyone is interested, don't mind sharing all the ones I saved. It's fun and gives others more chances as well.

*just message

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2021 at 5:40 AM Post #64 of 133
It wouldn't be fun that way. You could maybe give some hints where to look else then those Lazy-ass shops that just put the code in the info/pictures :L3000:
Your call mate. This is for those who want a different route. Like Reddit.

Edit: fun for me* to share.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2021 at 8:32 AM Post #65 of 133
Last edited:
Nov 5, 2021 at 8:33 AM Post #66 of 133
Curious what this "hidden" one is. I found a ton of the others but didn't keep track like you, so it's just a list of every code I've found thus far. Got tired of accidentally entering ones I've used prior.
It's not a hidden one at all... it's a really obvious one instead :smile:

Hint: it is not "HUNT234ABC"; it is also displayed on PBTech.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2021 at 2:57 PM Post #68 of 133
Let me know if you ever find it. Outside of the obvious ones, my brain's too fried to do anything else.

I did a deck puzzle in the past by NPH, it provided some hints to get started, but still was challenging, one of them had the answer hidden in the page's source code. Completely lost without some direction.

Nov 6, 2021 at 4:00 PM Post #70 of 133
what about the ones on the Drop site where its White on White... :wink:
I searched for a moment, but my brain can't continue any longer. I shared my codes with those who cared, they are happy, I am happy. Best of luck to the rest of y'all. =)

Nov 6, 2021 at 4:24 PM Post #71 of 133
just sayin... this contest has a couple drawbacks... you get an email each time you find one... so that could go over 100 emails and your computer is getting a workout recording cookies... not to mention mouse finger blisters.. :wink:

Nov 7, 2021 at 9:13 AM Post #73 of 133
just sayin... this contest has a couple drawbacks... you get an email each time you find one... so that could go over 100 emails and your computer is getting a workout recording cookies... not to mention mouse finger blisters.. :wink:
Haha, another good point. My left hand is beat.

For the only "hint/s" I can think of, aside from that audio clip, codes start with either A, E, or U. And are 5 characters. First, middle & last letters are always a combination of up to 3 different vowels, and second & fourth are other random letters. 🎃

My memory is horrible so no recollection of where I went and the general location type nor how many I found in each respective area thus far.

Nov 7, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #75 of 133
Yeah, this is way better than some other sites that want me to follow them on every social media platform (even those I don't use) and then like and comment a bunch of stuff.

It's smart too as it might lead some people to finding new products they otherwise wouldn't know about. I wasn't aware of that RS 195 for example and since I need some new HP's for late night tv watching I'm going to go down the rabbit hole of reviews to see if they're something I'd like. Wouldn't have done that if I didn't spend a couple minutes browsing all their products. Good on Sennheiser's marketing dept.
Yeah, the RS 195 is almost like a wireless HD 650. My uncle uses an RS 175U (a closed-back version) because he’s hard of hearing and my aunt doesn’t want to hear how loud he turns it up 😂
I like wired headphones, but my aunt and uncle are grandparents and always watching little ones, so they’ve basically put all wires out of the way.

Just saw another code on the 100m wireless RS 195 product page 😉

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back