The Sennheiser Orpheus 2? A First Look At The Sennheiser HE-1 (The New Orpheus)
Jun 3, 2023 at 1:27 PM Post #2,851 of 2,918
actually i never seen any other HE-1 color... can anyone share a pic/ video of a custom color ones?

Jun 3, 2023 at 1:35 PM Post #2,852 of 2,918
actually i never seen any other HE-1 color... can anyone share a pic/ video of a custom color ones?
images (4).jpeg

images (5).jpeg
images (6).jpeg
HE-1.jpg

Here a few colors I could find.
Potentially there was more available

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2023 at 4:27 AM Post #2,854 of 2,918
Seems the customization is pretty limited, also no option for solid color as it's marble eh?

Jun 12, 2023 at 1:37 PM Post #2,859 of 2,918
I'm debating on a HE1 order. I'm bummed that the colors are now fixed, also bummed about Sennheiser being acquired, since it could affect go-forward support, repairs, and parts on a premium product.

You already have quite a nice little collection, i must say :) Have you spent much time with the HE1?

Jun 12, 2023 at 1:49 PM Post #2,860 of 2,918
You already have quite a nice little collection, i must say :) Have you spent much time with the HE1?
Thanks! Growing all the time. I haven't spent real time with the HE1, although I am looking to during the Chicago CanJam in a couple of weeks. I think @ericpalonen will be there, and will give me some good time with these. Obviously though, I'd want to make sure that the go-forward support will be (very) solid prior to the purchase.

Jun 12, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #2,861 of 2,918
Thanks! Growing all the time. I haven't spent real time with the HE1, although I am looking to during the Chicago CanJam in a couple of weeks. I think @ericpalonen will be there, and will give me some good time with these. Obviously though, I'd want to make sure that the go-forward support will be (very) solid prior to the purchase.

FWIW, I spent three days with it, writing this piece Should've had one of your setups for some a/b-ing, though ,) I did my best to describe it with the means available. Take it for what it is

https://www.headphoneer.com/sennheiser-he-1-review/

Jun 12, 2023 at 6:32 PM Post #2,862 of 2,918
I'm debating on a HE1 order. I'm bummed that the colors are now fixed, also bummed about Sennheiser being acquired, since it could affect go-forward support, repairs, and parts on a premium product.

As much as the HE1 is a cool product, every time I start to think about a purchase I conclude I'd be better off buying both a he90 and sr-omega.

Jun 17, 2023 at 2:34 AM Post #2,863 of 2,918
Whoops! :sweat_smile:

hee2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back