The RSA Protector balanced portable: Images and impressions 1st page, Please post your impressions . .
May 12, 2012 at 7:33 AM Post #827 of 837
Just contact Ray and get a new from him

May 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #829 of 837
Quote:
send a couple emails and no response from him this few days :frowning2:

I did answer both of your e-mail my friend.
I never ever neglect answering e-mails.
I did mention that you can't buy just any 9 volts adapter to charge a Lithium Ion battery as you might cause the battery to over heat & explode, specially if the polarity of the adapter's plug does not match that of the amp.

Sep 25, 2012 at 7:34 AM Post #831 of 837
Sorry if it's a little off-topic, but I recently got a new fancy-ass balanced 4pin terminated cable and was wondering if anyone makes regular-ass single ended adapters for those times when you want to plug it into more pedestrian sources with the same cable. Thanks!

Female balanced to male 3.5mm.

Sep 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #832 of 837
Quote:
Sorry if it's a little off-topic, but I recently got a new fancy-ass balanced 4pin terminated cable and was wondering if anyone makes regular-ass single ended adapters for those times when you want to plug it into more pedestrian sources with the same cable. Thanks!

Female balanced to male 3.5mm.

You will never ever need a cable like that. You use SE cable when your source is SE & balanced to 4 pin balanced if your source is balanced.
No other way is right.

Sep 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #833 of 837
Ray, I think what he wants to do is be able to convert the balanced termination done in a 4 pin for headphones to a SE for an SE amp by running both negative signal sides to ground and of course the positive to the corresponding right and left channel for SE. That way the headphones can be used with the balanced amp or with an SE amp. 

Sep 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM Post #834 of 837
Whiplash amongst others make such a pigtail. I have all my phones terminated in the 4-pin Kobicon connector and then have various pigtails to 1/8" trs, 1/4" trrs and 2 x 3-pin xlr. All is Whiplash TWag V2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back