The Post Your Headphone Thread
Apr 29, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #91 of 111
Hey ej82m,

http://koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^ac

There is a selection of several colors.

Just in case the URL does not work:

Go to koss.com => "Browse Categories" in the left menu => Accessories

Be warned that headphones with a thick headband will not fit this hanger well. I tried pulling the lower part a bit farther, but it's very elastic and returns to the original position even after a day or so of being stretched.

Apr 29, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #92 of 111
My favourite:
jubilee-whole.jpg

Apr 29, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #94 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by arielext
My favourite:
jubilee-whole.jpg

Woah! I never knew the carbon fibre was exposed! These HD580 Jubilee's are so rare. I've yet to see one for sale on this forum.

Apr 29, 2006 at 10:26 PM Post #95 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder
Woah! I never knew the carbon fibre was exposed! These HD580 Jubilee's are so rare. I've yet to see one for sale on this forum.

Aaah yes, the funny story is I bought these this year at a garage sale for €120,-. Never been that eager to get a used phone
wink.gif
Too bad it doesn't have the serial number card with it, though I got that "jubilee" box with it and no I will not trade it ... well for an HE60 perhaps
wink.gif

Apr 29, 2006 at 10:37 PM Post #96 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by arielext
Aaah yes, the funny story is I bought these this year at a garage sale for €120,-. Never been that eager to get a used phone
wink.gif
Too bad it doesn't have the serial number card with it, though I got that "jubilee" box with it and no I will not trade it ... well for an HE60 perhaps
wink.gif

Lucky you! There are loads of people dying for these headphones (including me
biggrin.gif
)!

Apr 29, 2006 at 10:37 PM Post #97 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
Nice Triports CookieFactory! Here's a pic of mine, definately more sexy than the Orpheus! (j/k of course)
tongue.gif

Esob.JPG

Do I see Bose Triports?!
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 30, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #98 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
No, but John Grado has cited that as a reason he won't ever do something like the HF-1 again.

Damn, I was looking forward to an HF-2

Apr 30, 2006 at 12:27 AM Post #99 of 111
really? i wanna see a post confirming that decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back