It can't be all that bad...

Apr 7, 2013 at 3:36 AM Post #139 of 738
Yup. That is one gorgeous pineapple.

Apr 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #142 of 738
Apr 7, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #143 of 738
wink and walker are here? Nice 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #149 of 738
It's plain disgusting to see this thread still thriving. You may have "won" (and I use that term in the most degrigating sense possible) this battle, but the millions of pineapple consumers yearly across the world will hopefully demonstrate how futile your laughably meager your efforts are. 

Although it is amusing to see some of my most loathed enemies on this site aggregate into this little cesspool of morbid group-think and wistful fantasizing of a world where pineapples are NOT the dominate fruit. I scoff at your benign attempts. In fact, right now, just as I type this very sentence, I bite my way right into the pineapple cheesecake I had made last weekend. It had been covered with my mucus after all the incessant snorting that this thread had caused me, but all the bodily fluids in the world would not make this cake taste any more wretched than some of the culinary disasters prior mentioned by my malcontents.

Hopefully this sordid little display of indulgence will keep all of my mortal enemies preoccupied as I exert the natural order of pineapple dominance unto the saner part of this site. 

Apr 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #150 of 738
Quote:
Quote:
studying. on the iphone. reading comics. playing the violin. 

Did you change your pic? :p

Nope i changed my suit though.
biggrin.gif

I changed my mind... didn't know I could do that.   I'm now a frankenwink...
I now like this thread even though I still love pineapples....

Quote:TwinQY
It's plain disgusting to see this thread still thriving. You may have "won" (and I use that term in the most degrigating sense possible) this battle, but the millions of pineapple consumers yearly across the world will hopefully demonstrate how futile your laughably meager your efforts are. 

Although it is amusing to see some of my most loathed enemies on this site aggregate into this little cesspool of morbid group-think and wistful fantasizing of a world where pineapples are NOT the dominate fruit. I scoff at your benign attempts. In fact, right now, just as I type this very sentence, I bite my way right into the pineapple cheesecake I had made last weekend. It had been covered with my mucus after all the incessant snorting that this thread had caused me, but all the bodily fluids in the world would not make this cake taste any more wretched than some of the culinary disasters prior mentioned by my malcontents.

Hopefully this sordid little display of indulgence will keep all of my mortal enemies preoccupied as I exert the natural order of pineapple dominance unto the saner part of this site.

Yeah, haters will hate.

Imagine what they will do with beetroot...
Lots of bloodletting for sure.  Well, looks like blood.

I remember before McDonalds came to the antipodes, all the real hamburgers had beetroot.

Macca's had to develop the Aussie Burger for their lineup of artificial nutrition to entice the old diehards into their establishments.

I still think a real burger with beetroot and pineapple and egg and bacon is the best burger on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back