The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2013 at 7:29 AM Post #196 of 325
What days are ppl are free? Sorry zowki, won't be in Perth that early. I can bring back the HM-901 (balanced amp module). I also have the V-Moda Verza, not certain if Room40 is still interested or not. Aside from that, I'm hoping to get my Analog Squared Paper TUR-06 transportable hybrid tube amp done by that time! It's a big chunky amp.

Jul 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM Post #197 of 325
I will fit in with you guys but I have a Melb trip being scheduled (no date) yet and family visiting from HK/Macau sometime in August.

Defo interested in Vamp Verza and Analogue Square as well as the 901 S/Bal module. Perhaps the DX50 if you have that by then AnakChan :)

Jul 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #198 of 325
We can also show each other where we are up to with our KGSSHV's? 

Three sets of brand spanking new blank boards 
rolleyes.gif

Aug 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #199 of 325
I've just created a private group mail thread about meeting up. If you didn't receive and you are keen, please PM me. Thank you.

Aug 18, 2013 at 6:58 AM Post #200 of 325
Using tapatalk app has meant that I didn't see the PM's in time.

I have been quiet on the headfi front lately. A friend just bought some LCD2.2, and a Schiit mid game amp and dac. It has me interested again.

Most of my time is just spent on the old portable rig.

Aug 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #201 of 325
Yeah I've also only seen the PM today, not sure why I didn't get notified by email, I checked the settings and email is ticked on for PM.

Nov 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #204 of 325
Hi Chaps,

I'm heading back to Perth again between 27th November - 6th Dec. Anyone up for a meet? Since I was last back in Aug I don't think I really have many new toys but if anyone is interested in listening to whatever I have in my portable arsenal, do feel free to request.

Nov 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #206 of 325
It would be perfect if the meet can be held in mid December as Frank going to send me the silver widow cable but not sure whether I can receive it before 6th Dec.

Other than that, I will bring my LCD3 and Bakoon HPA-21 to the meet. :)

Nov 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #207 of 325
Hi AnakChan,

I would be very much interested in attending this meet, weekends & evening's are not an issue.

Not sure what I can contribute in regards to equipment as the standard appears pretty high here so far, but would certainly love to hear all that is indicated so far. Perhaps as a comparison from the mid end to what is suggested above (AKG 701 - Rega Apollo - Yaquin Tube Buffer - Matrix M Stage amp (2nd gen). If anyone is interested I also have a Audeze LCD ver. 2.1 for listening (& sale), perhaps as a comparison to the other Audeze's present to see how they have progressed.

Have just recently been employed again (temp 3 month contract) so interest in gear acquisition is on the rise :wink:

Apr 7, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #208 of 325
Hi Chaps,

I'm heading back to Perth again 12th -> 22nd Apr. This time though I have much less free time as I'll have my son with me but no wife to help me out (she's working in Tokyo). I'm not certain how to do a meet with my kid running around but if you guys have any ideas, do let me know.

I'm probably going to bring back the Alpha Dogs, and AK240 loaner DAP with me unless someone has some special request for something particular they want to hear. Check my profile inventory for anything, but naturally I can't be lugging back any of the desktop stuff.

Cheers

Apr 7, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #209 of 325
I
Hi Chaps,

I'm heading back to Perth again 12th -> 22nd Apr. This time though I have much less free time as I'll have my son with me but no wife to help me out (she's working in Tokyo). I'm not certain how to do a meet with my kid running around but if you guys have any ideas, do let me know.

I'm probably going to bring back the Alpha Dogs, and AK240 loaner DAP with me unless someone has some special request for something particular they want to hear. Check my profile inventory for anything, but naturally I can't be lugging back any of the desktop stuff.

Cheers

I'm up for a meet! Is it on?

Apr 7, 2014 at 9:06 AM Post #210 of 325
I
I'm up for a meet! Is it on?

I think the challenge is that I have my 1.5 yr old son with me and I can't leave him with the grandparents so I have to take him along. Where we can go with a toddler is the difficulty. Personally I'm up for even a quick cuppa coffee, that kinda thing - have a quick 20-30 min demo would also be great. I'd love to try your XS as mine hasn't arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back