The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #241 of 325

Yes that was it :D.

OK so folks if I'm good to my wife she will let me come out twice. So the thing for Wednesday, can @AncientWsidom
 & @Existence
 somehow compromise on a time where I can meet both of you at the same time?

And as for Friday for @djvkool
, @Parall3l
 & @fnkcow
, how does early morning sound to you? Last time I think I met @djvkool
 in a cafe in King's Park, maybe we can meet there again. My wife & son could play in the park if they come along.

Okay. [@]ancientwisdom[/@] how does 9-10am sound in the CDB?

Anakchan do you have Skype or an number I can text just for instant comms. ?

Apr 13, 2014 at 11:03 PM Post #242 of 325
Yep can do Wed morning but would prefer maybe doing it early (8.30?) and keeping it short as I have another thing happening at work at lunch time (popped up today). Anywhere around CBD is fine with preference to the west side (I work in West Perth just past the freeway).

What I have/can bring:
- O2 
- DT770 32ohm
- Philips Fidelio X1
- Fischer Audio FA-011
- Senn Amperior
- Shure DJ 750
- VSonic GR07 Bass Edition

Let me know if you are interested in anything in particular so I'll be sure to have it on me!

AW

Apr 14, 2014 at 12:48 AM Post #243 of 325
Deal! 8:30 on Wednesday it is!
That's perfect for me.
West Perth? Idk... I was thinking central Perth CBD near Perth station / underground

I'll bring my XS and maybe my E17. All I have on me at the moment.

Apr 14, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #245 of 325

Yes that was it :D.

OK so folks if I'm good to my wife she will let me come out twice. So the thing for Wednesday, can @AncientWsidom & @Existence somehow compromise on a time where I can meet both of you at the same time?

And as for Friday for @djvkool, @Parall3l & @fnkcow, how does early morning sound to you? Last time I think I met @djvkool in a cafe in King's Park, maybe we can meet there again. My wife & son could play in the park if they come along.

No worries I'm fine with that 

Apr 15, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #246 of 325
Ok, so Wednesday is set.

How about the Friday folks @djvkool, @Parall3l,@fnkcow? You guys cool with Zamia Cafe around 8:30 am?

Apr 15, 2014 at 4:41 AM Post #247 of 325
I also forgot to mention, if any of you chaps wanna test the AK240 with your music, please bring put them onto a microSD & bring that along.

Apr 15, 2014 at 5:34 AM Post #248 of 325
I also forgot to mention, if any of you chaps wanna test the AK240 with your music, please bring put them onto a microSD & bring that along.

Will do.
ERMAGERD $1000 music players.

Apr 15, 2014 at 11:55 PM Post #250 of 325
Just called. They are open but don't take bookings - first come first served. Maybe better make it at 8 am in case the crowd gets crazy??

Apr 16, 2014 at 5:31 AM Post #252 of 325
Ok, so Wednesday is set.

How about the Friday folks @djvkool, @Parall3l,@fnkcow? You guys cool with Zamia Cafe around 8:30 am?

Sorry I went missing

8am is good for me at Zamia Cafe. same place like last time 
wink_face.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back