The PA2V2 Thread
Jan 12, 2011 at 7:49 PM Post #152 of 752

Quote:
I haven't even seen the amp yet so I don't know the serial number, and I live in Oklahoma.

You can check here. If your amp is #8008, that is very interesting how yours came so quickly. I can only imagine yours shipped on Monday since your build date was on New Years Day. Does Canadian postal service work on Saturdays?? Anyway, mine is #8022

Jan 12, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #153 of 752
mine is 8000. howd you get yours so quickly? i live an hour away from oklahoma...

Jan 13, 2011 at 1:04 PM Post #154 of 752
business day 12 and still nothing

Jan 13, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #155 of 752

I got mine yesterday and I live in europe. He sent it last monday, so I'm pretty happy with the shipping!

The amp is very neat. It looks and feels great, and I'm not sure if it's a placebo effect, but it feels like the bass is a bit "cleaner" with the amp. However, this is my first headphone amp, and I'm pretty new into head-fi, so I really know nothing about it :)

Jan 13, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #156 of 752

Quote:

I got mine yesterday and I live in europe. He sent it last monday, so I'm pretty happy with the shipping!

The amp is very neat. It looks and feels great, and I'm not sure if it's a placebo effect, but it feels like the bass is a bit "cleaner" with the amp. However, this is my first headphone amp, and I'm pretty new into head-fi, so I really know nothing about it :)

Oh man, you are killing us here...
confused.gif

Enjoy your amp. Getting my second pair of headphones today to test which one to keep. Maybe there will be an amp at home for me to use, too *crosses fingers*

Jan 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM Post #157 of 752
Yeah that's mine. Too bad I still haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. 

Quote:
Quote:
I haven't even seen the amp yet so I don't know the serial number, and I live in Oklahoma.

You can check here. If your amp is #8008, that is very interesting how yours came so quickly. I can only imagine yours shipped on Monday since your build date was on New Years Day. Does Canadian postal service work on Saturdays?? Anyway, mine is #8022

Jan 13, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #159 of 752

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

You're running a d2k with an e5???

Jan 13, 2011 at 6:10 PM Post #160 of 752
well tomorrows my last hope of getting it before i have to move back to school, so i guess ill take everyone getting theirs as a good sign. the postal service is the bane of my existence 

Jan 14, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #161 of 752

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

You're running a d2k with an e5???

For now, until I get home and pick up my PA2v2. It sounds fine to me with this setup though, so hopefully the PA2v2 is an improvement. 

Jan 14, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #165 of 752

Quote:
When did he start shipping them with action figures? LOL.  I purchased one as my first amp and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Enjoy!

He also includes darth vader :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back