The ORIVETI PRIMACY and NEW PRIMACY Triple-Driver Hybrid In-Ears Impressions and Discussions Thread
Aug 14, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #273 of 615
When will you be getting new stock of the mocha? Will you be selling the upgrade cable as well?

Well we have a shipment leaving them today, so should be with us towards the end of this week, matte black and mocha coming in, give us a call if you want to order and we send them as soon as they arrive.

The cable is going to be priced at £199 :D

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2017 at 11:13 AM Post #274 of 615
Well we have a shipment leaving them today, so should be with us towards the end of this week, matte black and mocha coming in, give us a call if you want to order and we send them as soon as they arrive.

The cable is going to be priced at £199 :D

I'm really glad that they are selling well, after listening to ONP last night for a few hours (Very RARE!), they truly are one IEM that really requires more recognition :darthsmile:

I'll be wrapping my words around them as soon as I can, but right now I have quite the backlog schedule...

Aug 14, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #275 of 615
Been demoing Oriveti new Primacy for about 3 days. They're really starting to open up. The mids are top notch (smooth, good detail, not recessed at all), bass impact and quality is among the best I've heard, and treble is non-fatiguing, an important feature for someone sensitive to siblence and treble heat. Comfort and build quality are also 10/10. More impressions to follow.

Aug 14, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #277 of 615
Been demoing Oriveti new Primacy for about 3 days. They're really starting to open up. The mids are top notch (smooth, good detail, not recessed at all), bass impact and quality is among the best I've heard, and treble is non-fatiguing, an important feature for someone sensitive to siblence and treble heat. Comfort and build quality are also 10/10. More impressions to follow.

You know what's fun? I am one of the most avid treble lovers out there and I really don't mind sibilance or harshness, but ONP somehow satisfies both me and someone who said that is treble sensitive, so they are like a little wonder :darthsmile:

Mocha New Primacy now ordered - thanks @Oscar-HiFi

Please take some photos, I really like how Mocha looks in all pictures we've seen so far!

Aug 15, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #281 of 615
Does anyone experience driver flex on these? I have a pair, and the right side flexes whenever I insert it into my ear, and makes any sound coming from it all muffled. I have to tap on the IEM in order to remove the flex and the muffled sound. Also, eartips do not stay on! Every time I pull the IEMs out, the eartips fall off. Both of these problems have been noted in other reviews on head-fi and on other sites, and I've already contacted Oriveti for a solution.

Aug 15, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #282 of 615
Does anyone experience driver flex on these? I have a pair, and the right side flexes whenever I insert it into my ear, and makes any sound coming from it all muffled. I have to tap on the IEM in order to remove the flex and the muffled sound. Also, eartips do not stay on! Every time I pull the IEMs out, the eartips fall off. Both of these problems have been noted in other reviews on head-fi and on other sites, and I've already contacted Oriveti for a solution.

I think that it is normal, although my tips don't fall off at any moment. The driver flex is there for me as well sometimes. IT would be the only con I found to ONP so far.

Aug 16, 2017 at 6:04 AM Post #283 of 615
Thanks everybody for your feedback regarding Oriveti New Primacy (ONP) vs. Shure SE535.

I received my own ONP meanwhile...unfortunately I have a confort issue.
The MMCX connector orientation and thickness does not make it for me. The connector pushes on my pinna and pulls out the IEM, especially on my left ear.
I did not have such issue with my Westone IEMs, nor with previously owned IEMs, whose connector orientation was more horizontal.

The only 'trick' I found is to insert the tips very deep but it does not feel confortable at all.

Maybe longer tips could be a compromise?
What is the bore size on the ONP?

help appreciated.

Fred

Aug 16, 2017 at 6:10 AM Post #284 of 615
Thanks everybody for your feedback regarding Oriveti New Primacy (ONP) vs. Shure SE535.

I received my own ONP meanwhile...unfortunately I have a confort issue.
The MMCX connector orientation and thickness does not make it for me. The connector pushes on my pinna and pulls out the IEM, especially on my left ear.
I did not have such issue with my Westone IEMs, nor with previously owned IEMs, whose connector orientation was more horizontal.

The only 'trick' I found is to insert the tips very deep but it does not feel confortable at all.

Maybe longer tips could be a compromise?
What is the bore size on the ONP?

help appreciated.

Fred

You're wearing them over the ear, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back