The ORIVETI PRIMACY and NEW PRIMACY Triple-Driver Hybrid In-Ears Impressions and Discussions Thread
Feb 22, 2018 at 4:55 PM Post #406 of 615
I use a different cable with headset function. The company of KINDEN, I can also no difference in the sound. The cable is original to a cheap IEM KINDEN, bought at Amazon for a good 20€.
I find it interesting the Symbio Madar Ines. On Ebay, there are the Symbio N-fit on the ONP? In the network of Symbio W i read. What are the differences?
There are supposedly the JVC Siral somewhat brighter in sound, what I find is not so great. Tested by theheadphonelist Then I would rather try the Symbio.

http://theheadphonelist.com/mandarines-symbio-w-tips-review-silicone-with-an-orange-twist/

Feb 22, 2018 at 5:12 PM Post #407 of 615
I use a different cable with headset function. The company of KINDEN, I can also no difference in the sound. The cable is original to a cheap IEM KINDEN, bought at Amazon for a good 20€.
I find it interesting the Symbio Madar Ines. On Ebay, there are the Symbio N-fit on the ONP? In the network of Symbio W i read. What are the differences?
There are supposedly the JVC Siral somewhat brighter in sound, what I find is not so great. Tested by theheadphonelist Then I would rather try the Symbio.

http://theheadphonelist.com/mandarines-symbio-w-tips-review-silicone-with-an-orange-twist/
the symbio W are wider bore dimension, it’s the one that fits ONP.
Not all IEMs react the same way to different eartips. On the ONP, the symbios are brighter than spiral dots. The spiral dots are the least sibilant, and most even/smooth-sounding I’ve tried on ONP.

Feb 22, 2018 at 5:19 PM Post #408 of 615
I have a lot of similar-looking attachments such as the JVC spiral at home, so I think that this form does not satisfy me. It will be also on the individual ear canal. What Spinfit version fits on the ONP framework? A bit pricey, the SpinFit CP240-M for just a few. Then there are shipping costs.

Feb 22, 2018 at 5:32 PM Post #409 of 615
I have a lot of similar-looking attachments such as the JVC spiral at home, so I think that this form does not satisfy me. It will be also on the individual ear canal. What Spinfit version fits on the ONP framework? A bit pricey, the SpinFit CP240-M for just a few. Then there are shipping costs.
I’ve used cp-100 on the ONP. Didn’t like the sound.
Spiral dots have replaced pretty much all silicone eartips for me, they’re just better at comfort and sound, even though they look similar.

Mar 14, 2018 at 10:41 PM Post #413 of 615
Hi. Is anyone using the New Primacy with a FiiO X7ii?
Yeah. I bought the X7ii because I owned and loved the ONP, but wished it was just a little bit brighter (used with JVC Spiral dots). From reviews I found that the x7ii would probably give me that, so I went for it. I love the combo, it's my daily driver OTG.

Mar 19, 2018 at 7:30 PM Post #415 of 615
Looking for a few different cables to try with the New Primacy. anyone want to recommend me some so I have a spare if needed?

Mar 20, 2018 at 4:06 PM Post #416 of 615
I have owned the new primacy for about 6 months now and have to say even though I liked them a lot I did not love them, they always felt a bit warm and bassy for my personal tastes although the rest of the spectrum was pretty good .
I was originally mostly using with a fiio x7 although I own opus1 and mojo as well.
I own other iems so they sort of took a bit of a back shelf because of the above.
A few weeks ago I decided to swap tips about and also ordered a new third party silver and copper cable which I just received and wow! What a difference to the stock cable.
The bass has been tamed a bit And also the detail is more defined with better depth. All in all it sounds a bit more balanced to my ears and honestly now this is probably my favourite iem with foam tips paired with opus1 .
Realy can appreciate how good this iem is now.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2018 at 5:45 PM Post #418 of 615
I have owned the new primacy for about 6 months now and have to say even though I liked them a lot I did not love them, they always felt a bit warm and bassy for my personal tastes although the rest of the spectrum was pretty good .
I was originally mostly using with a fiio x7 although I own opus1 and mojo as well.
I own other iems so they sort of took a bit of a back shelf because of the above.
A few weeks ago I decided to swap tips about and also ordered a new third party silver and copper cable which I just received and wow! What a difference to the stock cable.
The bass has been tamed a bit And also the detail is more defined with better depth. All in all it sounds a bit more balanced to my ears and honestly now this is probably my favourite iem with foam tips paired with opus1 .
Realy can appreciate how good this iem is now.
I totally agree, after switching to a Effect Audio Ares ii cable and spinfits cp100. These punch way above the price it asks for . What I find though is, these focus on texture rather the micro detail. Yes they present details with ease but my oh my, I can actually feel music. Bass texture is insane

Mar 20, 2018 at 6:24 PM Post #419 of 615
I totally agree, after switching to a Effect Audio Ares ii cable and spinfits cp100. These punch way above the price it asks for . What I find though is, these focus on texture rather the micro detail. Yes they present details with ease but my oh my, I can actually feel music. Bass texture is insane

Yes they seem to have a nice weight to notes especially the bass, lovely smooth sound overall, love piano on these they have a way of making certain instruments shine.
I would recommend changing the stock cable to anyone possibly to silver to bring the warmth and bass down a tad , not that the stock cable is bad but for my tastes the silver cable just balanced it more with better definition.

Mar 20, 2018 at 9:58 PM Post #420 of 615
I personally preferred the Ares ii over the Affinity, I felt the lows tightened up much more while digging deeper but taming down, mids became much clearer and more foward while treble gained more sparkle and extension :). But everyone hears differently. Using these with my Fiio Q5 and I like them more than the Campfire Audio Lyra ii :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back