The Official Horror game Thread!! Lets put those headphones to good use!
Jan 28, 2015 at 6:47 AM Post #346 of 354
Jan 31, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #348 of 354
Posted it in another thread, forgot to post it here (although there's a higher chance that people here already know about it :p):

I5E9YfB.jpg

Feb 7, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #349 of 354
Posted it in another thread, forgot to post it here (although there's a higher chance that people here already know about it :p):

I5E9YfB.jpg

Have to say it's an awesome stream and Guy is making it even better.
EDIT: Oh, and David Schaufele Best stream ever!

Feb 8, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #350 of 354

This is the clock tower to play the original snes version you can find the windows 95 version and play it on your streaming channel, I will subscribe if you give me your twitch!

Oh martin...I love you. www.twitch.tv/krodal I will keep you posted when I find it and when I play it. might have to get some jerry-rigging to make it work though.
unrelated to horror; I should be playing "life is strange" soon.

also, found it and getting it right meow. I have the worst web-cam right now but it might have to make due until my new one comes in the mail.

Feb 9, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #351 of 354
Alright, playing clock tower Tuesday the tenth at 8:30 PM PST!

Mar 5, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #352 of 354
Amnesia Dark Descent blew me out. Of the three hours I played, I spent the majority of that minimised. I was on google trying to work stuff out, or get out of a room with beams and garbage across the door. OK it was easy when I worked out how, but I tried so many times before getting a walkthrough. I had to get just the right angle to get a connection to move the stuff. After that I got the first wall of goo, that you have to make a potion for. Enough is enough. I am not googling to work out how to make a potion. Muck about looking for the room to do it in. Maybe have to root for more ingredients. Waste of money and time. 

Alien: Isolation scared me.

Mar 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #353 of 354
  Amnesia Dark Descent blew me out. Of the three hours I played, I spent the majority of that minimised. I was on google trying to work stuff out, or get out of a room with beams and garbage across the door. OK it was easy when I worked out how, but I tried so many times before getting a walkthrough. I had to get just the right angle to get a connection to move the stuff. After that I got the first wall of goo, that you have to make a potion for. Enough is enough. I am not googling to work out how to make a potion. Muck about looking for the room to do it in. Maybe have to root for more ingredients. Waste of money and time. 

Alien: Isolation scared me.

I'm seeing a pattern here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back