The Official Fiio E9 Thread with Video Unbox-Review
Oct 23, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #16 of 752
for me, E7 is seems a bit too warm, so if E9 has more neutral sounding, that's good then
smily_headphones1.gif

Can you find issue for channel imbalance at low volume? because sometimes (every morning actually) I hear songs with quiet low volume.

Oct 23, 2010 at 5:28 AM Post #17 of 752
Is this finally THE budget amp for the K701?!

Quote:
Not meaning to tease you all, but I just had to stop and post how wonderful the e9 sounds paired to my k701's. Truly amazing. I'm listening Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches...I'm happily impressed by the separation and wiiiide sound stage. Just WOW!

Talk about getting front row tickets to a 50 year old album.
darthsmile.gif

**The results from the k701 synergy so far is making me wonder if James and his team designed his amp around these cans during their testings.

Oct 23, 2010 at 5:56 AM Post #18 of 752
I wonder how much will it be...

Oct 23, 2010 at 6:38 AM Post #20 of 752
Just wondering can you possibly also test the effet of the gain switch at the back and see how much of a difference does it make.
Contaced my dealer and they said they are still in negotiation on the final price fron the fiio people. Hope I can get it soon
frown.gif

Oct 24, 2010 at 2:29 PM Post #23 of 752

Quote:
Not meaning to tease you all, but I just had to stop and post how wonderful the e9 sounds paired to my k701's. Truly amazing. I'm listening Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches...I'm happily impressed by the separation and wiiiide sound stage. Just WOW!

darthsmile.gif

**The results from the k701 synergy so far is making me wonder if James and his team designed his amp around these cans during their testings.

Alright I'm buying the E9 for my DT880 (2005 250ohm).

Oct 24, 2010 at 4:26 PM Post #24 of 752
Why is it taking them so long to get these things to the retailers!!!!!!?????

I want to buy one now. Any solid idea on a release date?

Oct 24, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #25 of 752
Just received an "unofficial" news from one of the sellers that fiio is to be dispatched from China around 5 of November and it should be in their allocated location within a week, maybe two considering custom will be super busy during this time of the year!

So yes it will be within NOVEMBER and yes it is predicted that it will run out due to the high interest in this product:)]

PS: unoffical because I dont want the seller to get into any trouble. But this is what the fiio people have told him/her, and this is what he/she told me.
And they also said if they recieved high interest in the location not listed in the first dispatch list, they are willing to send a few portion to those people who really are interest to buy, but yes "limited" numbers only.

Oct 25, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #29 of 752

Quote:

darthsmile.gif

Haha, just great! I have an E7 which I was using with my laptop and K702's and I just bought a Little Dot I+ as a more powerful desktop solution. Looks like I won't be stopping with the Little Dot I+ now that you've teased this...should have waited a couple of weeks!!

Oct 26, 2010 at 1:09 PM Post #30 of 752
What about that gain switch?

I read that Bass Boost will be disabled on E7, so, no way for me to boost the bass when using E9?

Did you figure out what that gain switch is for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back