The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Jan 2, 2022 at 1:57 PM Post #19,141 of 23,720
What are those accessories if you don’t mind me asking? Is the new cable better quality than aftermarket cables and does it just have 3.5mm termination? I have a Tripowin Zonie ending in 4.4.
See here.

Jan 2, 2022 at 5:18 PM Post #19,142 of 23,720
Does anyone have specific tip recommendations for the U12t? Mine is on its way but I'm not familiar with the tips that are included in the box. Are they any good? There's probably some excellent comments on tips here but navigating 1,276 pages is a bit much for a Sunday! Thoughts are appreciated...

drftr
Haven't experimented much with the included tips, but Final E tips work great for me on U6t, and are what I used to demo U12t, Duo & Trio a few months ago.

Jan 2, 2022 at 6:08 PM Post #19,143 of 23,720
Haven't experimented much with the included tips, but Final E tips work great for me on U6t, and are what I used to demo U12t, Duo & Trio a few months ago.
Tnx, I had put those on my shopping list already because of your comment on the Watercooler thread and hoped for an extra option. Some people also suggested AZLA SednaEarfit Light Short (think that's the correct name) and I will try those too. Unfortunately it's going to be a gamble size-wise for both models, as my current medium SpinFit CP360's may not be the same medium as for the others! Will see if I can find some size descriptions somewhere...

drftr

Jan 2, 2022 at 6:12 PM Post #19,144 of 23,720
Tnx, I had put those on my shopping list already because of your comment on the Watercooler thread and hoped for an extra option. Some people also suggested AZLA SednaEarfit Light Short (think that's the correct name) and I will try those too. Unfortunately it's going to be a gamble size-wise for both models, as my current medium SpinFit CP360's may not be the same medium as for the others! Will see if I can find some size descriptions somewhere...

drftr
The AZLA light shorts worked best for me too:)

Jan 2, 2022 at 7:47 PM Post #19,145 of 23,720
Jan 2, 2022 at 8:05 PM Post #19,146 of 23,720
I know it’s for TWS, but these are the best ones for 64a for me.

SpinFit CP360 for True Wireless... https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07PJNRGNH?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
What??? I have those! That obviously makes me want to try them first, although I can't really get a deep fit with them currently and given to longer nozzle of the U12t I think I'm at risk of notting getting to hear the real quality of them and starting to look into something different. Okay, then I will the ones that are easiest obtained from (currently) Mexico.

Tnx much for your response...

drftr

Jan 2, 2022 at 8:14 PM Post #19,147 of 23,720
Jan 2, 2022 at 8:32 PM Post #19,148 of 23,720
Interesting. I have a couple pairs of those, didnt even think to give them a try with my duo's. Ill try them out this evening or tomorrow though, thanks for the tip!
They have been great for Duo currently. Also worked well with the InEar SD5. It is short and still have the spinfit tech.

Jan 2, 2022 at 10:08 PM Post #19,150 of 23,720
Spinfit 145 and comply foam comes on the box with the new 64a IEMs.

CP360 works well for me because it’s short (less material with same seal) and I can get a deeper insertion.

If you guys have it around, give it a try. Other option for crazy seal and deep insertion is spinfit double flange.

Jan 2, 2022 at 10:22 PM Post #19,151 of 23,720
They have been great for Duo currently. Also worked well with the InEar SD5. It is short and still have the spinfit tech.
I think I unfortunately dont have the right size for a deeper fit with them, but we will see. I do have spinfit double flange I can try too. But I always found they itched my ears.

I may go back to my custom tips that I originally had made for my nio (which I no longer have). Only issue is its a much shallower fit with them. Last time I used them bass seemed rather attenuated... though that may have been more to do with being in a noisy environment, which definitely doesnt really play well to the Duo's strengths.

Jan 2, 2022 at 10:31 PM Post #19,152 of 23,720
Does anyone have specific tip recommendations for the U12t? Mine is on its way but I'm not familiar with the tips that are included in the box. Are they any good? There's probably some excellent comments on tips here but navigating 1,276 pages is a bit much for a Sunday! Thoughts are appreciated...

drftr
I use Symbio Peels, which are basically the same as Acoustune AET07 but with slightly firmer silicone. I find the bore width to be the most balanced out of the tips I’ve tried.

Jan 3, 2022 at 1:21 PM Post #19,153 of 23,720
Spinfit 145 and comply foam comes on the box with the new 64a IEMs.

CP360 works well for me because it’s short (less material with same seal) and I can get a deeper insertion.

If you guys have it around, give it a try. Other option for crazy seal and deep insertion is spinfit double flange.
SpinFit dual flange are my go-to tips as well.

Jan 4, 2022 at 2:54 PM Post #19,154 of 23,720
Just wanted to share a picture I took of my Trio 😁

9eGGyoe_d-01.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back