The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Mar 7, 2020 at 7:16 PM Post #9,361 of 23,565
Me too but yayks it is s no givin

Mar 8, 2020 at 5:56 AM Post #9,362 of 23,565
love the fourte... just hate the fact it’s universal! anyway my A12T was changed from the m20 to the m15 adel thingos.... much preferred!! sound stage opened up and that lovely high end like the fourte came back.. separation improved. could be psychosomatic but yes much prefer the m15s!

Mar 8, 2020 at 1:23 PM Post #9,363 of 23,565
love the fourte... just hate the fact it’s universal! anyway my A12T was changed from the m20 to the m15 adel thingos.... much preferred!! sound stage opened up and that lovely high end like the fourte came back.. separation improved. could be psychosomatic but yes much prefer the m15s!

I had that suspiciousness about modules doing that effect. I think you just confirmed it!

But m20 works really well for fourte....

Mar 8, 2020 at 1:27 PM Post #9,364 of 23,565
Any one knows if 64a is working on a new flagship?
It will be 5 years soon )
And with a special edition fourte black feels like it was a last goodbye to the flagship iem...

I suspect there has to be something being on the kitchen counter cooking and it smells good ! Haha )

Mar 8, 2020 at 1:31 PM Post #9,365 of 23,565
Any one knows if 64a is working on a new flagship?
It will be 5 years soon )
And with a special edition fourte black feels like it was a last goodbye to the flagship iem...

I suspect there has to be something being on the kitchen counter cooking and it smells good ! Haha )

I think the A18t/Fourte are just approaching 3 years. And they just released the A18s.

Mar 8, 2020 at 1:32 PM Post #9,366 of 23,565
I dont know how much better it can get than the Noir. The Noir is just outstanding and wipes the floor with any other iem I've hear from qdc, Empire, rest of 64 etc. Its jsut so so so amazing. I bet with a top class player like 1z or LP6gold it would be just insane! 6 years forward ahead of its time.
The Noir should be built more and I can definitely see a decrease in price to 2699

Mar 8, 2020 at 1:34 PM Post #9,367 of 23,565
I dont know how much better it can get than the Noir. The Noir is just outstanding and wipes the floor with any other iem I've hear from qdc, Empire, rest of 64 etc. Its jsut so so so amazing. I bet with a top class player like 1z or LP6gold it would be just insane! 6 years forward ahead of its time.
The Noir should be built more and I can definitely see a decrease in price to 2699

Ha, :)

Mar 8, 2020 at 1:36 PM Post #9,369 of 23,565

Man I wish sooo
But 64a decided to make this limited so sucky!
At 2600 man id buy one )

But still fourte saga been out in the wild since 2016 and was probably the first tubeless and still the only tia iem...

I suspect new flagship will have all drivers Tia!

@aaf evo

Mar 8, 2020 at 1:41 PM Post #9,370 of 23,565
You imagine new flagship with Tia high Tia mid and a new in tha house! Tia DD hahz dang thats would be wild )

Still not sure why fourte has a none tia driver for mid-high....
Removing that and make a redesign for 3 supremacy top the line Tia drivers! And you got pure dop!
Please use best available soldering and pw1960 internal wires for drivers!!!!

You do that and ownes the current fourte eyes closed!

Mar 8, 2020 at 2:00 PM Post #9,371 of 23,565
You imagine new flagship with Tia high Tia mid and a new in tha house! Tia DD hahz dang thats would be wild )

Still not sure why fourte has a none tia driver for mid-high....
Removing that and make a redesign for 3 supremacy top the line Tia drivers! And you got pure dop!
Please use best available soldering and pw1960 internal wires for drivers!!!!

You do that and ownes the current fourte eyes closed!

Ever thought why in a tubeless IEM design only a single open BA driver is placed in a tight "tube" nozzle at the tip? :wink: I think that's why you probably have only one tia driver in there.

Mar 8, 2020 at 2:05 PM Post #9,372 of 23,565
Ever thought why in a tubeless IEM design only a single open BA driver is placed in a tight "tube" nozzle at the tip? :wink: I think that's why you probably have only one tia driver in there.

Hehe not with fourte that one is an exception!
It has 2 tia ! 1 mid and 1 high...
Yes the high one is on the edge at the bore. I see it even on my trios! )

Still I feel 3 Tia top drivers is the pinnacle! )
Just look at how nice is trio and just with 3 drivers!

Mar 8, 2020 at 2:16 PM Post #9,373 of 23,565
Hehe not with fourte that one is an exception!
It has 2 tia ! 1 mid and 1 high...
Yes the high one is on the edge at the bore. I see it even on my trios! )

Still I feel 3 Tia top drivers is the pinnacle! )
Just look at how nice is trio and just with 3 drivers!
You would love Noir! It's just the best a trio could be. You would love it! Try it out!

Mar 8, 2020 at 2:22 PM Post #9,374 of 23,565
Well will someone be interested to trade there blacks fourte with my trio + plussound gold plated silver + rhapsodio silver nylon and I can add cash on top! ?

Or 64a could make 1 just for ! Haha )

Mar 8, 2020 at 2:30 PM Post #9,375 of 23,565
For realistic neutral sig, A18 remains the best I’ve heard.

all the time that’s passed still hasn’t changed that.

there are some new things I have heard that I think are amazing in different ways, like the Erlky, Elysium, and m5.

fourte soundstage remains incredibly unique.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back