The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Dec 18, 2019 at 11:14 PM Post #8,372 of 23,560
Nice that you liked it. When I got my SE100 I tried the SR15/SE100/SP1000 and I couldn't justify the higher tier, was more noticeable the IEMs difference than the same IEM on each of them. Ended up with the SE100 (great sale) and a couple extra IEMs.

About 8 months later, it's already getting slowww...

Dec 18, 2019 at 11:55 PM Post #8,373 of 23,560
Nice that you liked it. When I got my SE100 I tried the SR15/SE100/SP1000 and I couldn't justify the higher tier, was more noticeable the IEMs difference than the same IEM on each of them. Ended up with the SE100 (great sale) and a couple extra IEMs.

About 8 months later, it's already getting slowww...

the UI is sluggish?

Dec 19, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #8,374 of 23,560
Hi Head-Fi Family!

We're noticing more chatter on Head-Fi about the tia Trió lately. Those that have listened to it seem to have recognized it's quite a unique earphone among our lineup. It's got that airy 3D sound the Fourté is known for, but with what is best described as a more musical, casual, "laid back" signature. It features our all-tubeless design found in the flagship Fourté and a hybrid dynamic/BA configuration.

We'll let you in on a little secret. It doesn't sell as well as our other universal models and we're not quite sure why! We thought we'd give it a little bump, and give you an opportunity to save almost $700. We have limited quantities of this run available, so we'll be running this promotion until we're out!

Code trio30 at checkout

Head on over to https://www.64audio.com/tia-trio-universal-in-ear-monitors#overview and learn more about this gem.

-Ryan at 64 Audio

Attachments

• Trio-Product_Ad.jpg
    Trio-Product_Ad.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
64 Audio Stay updated on 64 Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/64audio https://twitter.com/64audio https://instagram.com/64audio https://www.64audio.com/ info@64audio.com
Dec 19, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #8,375 of 23,560
Hi Head-Fi Family!

We're noticing more chatter on Head-Fi about the tia Trió lately. Those that have listened to it seem to have recognized it's quite a unique earphone among our lineup. It's got that airy 3D sound the Fourté is known for, but with what is best described as a more musical, casual, "laid back" signature. It features our all-tubeless design found in the flagship Fourté and a hybrid dynamic/BA configuration.

We'll let you in on a little secret. It doesn't sell as well as our other universal models and we're not quite sure why! We thought we'd give it a little bump, and give you an opportunity to save almost $700. We have limited quantities of this run available, so we'll be running this promotion until we're out!

Code trio30 at checkout

Head on over to https://www.64audio.com/tia-trio-universal-in-ear-monitors#overview and learn more about this gem.

-Ryan at 64 Audio

An absolutely insane deal if I may say so myself. :wink:

Dec 19, 2019 at 1:10 PM Post #8,376 of 23,560
@64Audio

Great deal, but I can’t wait to pay full price for a custom version of the Fourte or Trio :wink:

Dec 19, 2019 at 2:39 PM Post #8,377 of 23,560
Dec 19, 2019 at 2:47 PM Post #8,378 of 23,560
That moment when a wave of regret hits one for his latest buys...

I would jump on this blind folded if I haven't spent the same amount on other IEMs I actually didn't like that much.

Dec 19, 2019 at 2:57 PM Post #8,379 of 23,560
I loved the Trio when I tested it with the A12t, but bought the A12t at the time, which I also love. I might jump on this deal as I want one universal to go with my customs. My Angie II fits the need now, but I like the Trio better, so I might sell Angie. A universal is good for work since I can take it out much quicker if I someone needs me.

Dec 19, 2019 at 10:23 PM Post #8,380 of 23,560
Hi Head-Fi Family!

Code trio30 at checkout

-Ryan at 64 Audio

Hi guys, very new to iems but really enjoyed the Tia Trio when I tried it so I'm really tempted by this offer.

However, I value convenience most of all for my mobile setup and will only use my mobile phone (Xiaomi Mi9t Pro) for playback. Given the super low impedence of the Tia Trio, my question is whether this presents a problem when using it with my mobile phone and how significantly will it affect the sound signature of the Tia Trio?

Any advice is appreciated :D

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2019 at 11:33 PM Post #8,381 of 23,560
Hi guys, very new to iems but really enjoyed the Tia Trio when I tried it so I'm really tempted by this offer.

However, I value convenience most of all for my mobile setup and will only use my mobile phone (Xiaomi Mi9t Pro) for playback. Given the super low impedence of the Tia Trio, my question is whether this presents a problem when using it with my mobile phone and how significantly will it affect the sound signature of the Tia Trio?

My trio sounds great of my s9. The lid tech works really well. I dont feel like I'm missing anything

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2019 at 12:39 AM Post #8,383 of 23,560
My trio sounds great of my s9. The lid tech works really well. I dont feel like I'm missing anything

Agree. My trio sounds outstanding out of my iPhone. I also use it with my 1z when flying. Most of the time, though, I keep it in my briefcase and use it on the go.

Dec 20, 2019 at 1:00 AM Post #8,384 of 23,560
77171A56-94BA-417E-A3F9-0926EC4D93D6.jpeg

Got my DHC Elite 19 pure silver cable today, along with a custom 1/4” to balanced 2.5 adapter for home listening. The expanded soundstage and extra detail is wonderful. Makes me appreciate my 64s even more....

(The splitter is a Sterling silver replica of the Notre Dame rose window.)

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2019 at 1:04 AM Post #8,385 of 23,560

Users who are viewing this thread

Back