The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Jul 1, 2019 at 11:24 AM Post #6,752 of 23,565
Does 64 Audio accept STL files in place of the ear impressions?

Jul 1, 2019 at 12:12 PM Post #6,753 of 23,565
Does 64 Audio accept STL files in place of the ear impressions?
yessir

EDIT (but kinda obvious): just make sure you follow all the instructions when it comes to the impression

Jul 1, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #6,754 of 23,565
www.custom-inearmonitors.co.uk are having a bit of a saving off in the uk of 64 audio products (minus the poor a2e which never seems to get any love :frowning2: ) spend between £499 and £999 on your custom IEMs and you'll receive a further £50 off. Over £1000 and it's a £100. Offer ends tomorrow.

Jul 1, 2019 at 5:56 PM Post #6,756 of 23,565
Guys, got my U12t just now. Before I start fiddling with them can anyone tell me how to put them in the box I cannot figure it out and scared to damage them..

Photos will be excellent!

Put the IEMs in the two areas closest to the box hinge. The cables run through the slot in that areas and then between the spindles. Then you go around the spindles with the cable as if they are one. The jack end will go into one of the small circles that are around the spindles.

I do not have pictures as I sent back my loaners at lunch time.

Jul 1, 2019 at 8:52 PM Post #6,758 of 23,565
Pinky went crazy over the Fourte and then sold it. I no longer put a lot of faith in his personal assessments. Obviously, that is my opinion.
LOL..... if even he ended up selling it, guess i'll be putting mine up for sale too............. darn was really hoping the fourtes would be super andromeda's...............so sad.....arriving tomorrow tho

Jul 1, 2019 at 8:54 PM Post #6,760 of 23,565
Pinky went crazy over the Fourte and then sold it. I no longer put a lot of faith in his personal assessments. Obviously, that is my opinion.
But thats the hobby, go crazy and move on and find another one to go crazy or hate. I did love the Z1r and sold it in 2 months. No regrets saying I love it, neither in selling them.

Jul 1, 2019 at 8:56 PM Post #6,762 of 23,565
I had mine for about 6 months and loved them. I just eventually decided to go a different route. They aren’t for everyone. Why are you writing them off before you even listen to them?
I don't get that too...
@Dt1193 let me know when you put them for sale. I might be interested. :)

Jul 1, 2019 at 8:57 PM Post #6,763 of 23,565
pinky clearly had a heck of a time with the fourte's. it is no failure of Audio64's that he eventually sold them and moved on. it is a triumph that they created an IEM that thrills like that. unless one's budget is unlimited trading in and moving on is to be expected from an audio enthusiast/reviewer like Pinky i would presume.

also i put the m20's in my u18t. wow. turns into a beast. gone is the delicate reference iem and here is the bass attack dog! i like it.

Jul 1, 2019 at 8:57 PM Post #6,764 of 23,565
But thats the hobby, go crazy and move on and find another one to go crazy or hate. I did love the Z1r and sold it in 2 months. No regrets saying I love it, neither in selling them.

Sure, but unlike most people in "the hobby," Pinky has companies sending him new stuff all the freaking time. It's kind of his job to develop some perspective, after hearing all this gear, and avoid going bonkers EVERY TIME he puts on the newest flagship.

Jul 1, 2019 at 9:01 PM Post #6,765 of 23,565
understand your point, but if he is really personal on his opinions (that is hard to not have bias), I don't see a problem and love something today and another thing tomorrow. what is dangerous is to say that something is like "God's voice" today and tomorrow say that it is "devil's scream". it needs to have some consistency.

BTW: I don't think I know this guy, so if anyone can share one of his reviews I would like to have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back