The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Apr 2, 2019 at 11:49 PM Post #6,091 of 23,668
That's great news, but it will be mute for me if I don't receive them before my trip. I don't know if Audio 64 is going to complete it within the 3 weeks timeframe :frowning2: . If I had order the Ultimate Ears, then I would definitely have an IEM for the long flight.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019 at 2:57 AM Post #6,092 of 23,668
That's great news, but it will be mute for me if I don't receive them before my trip. I don't know if Audio 64 is going to complete it within the 3 weeks timeframe :frowning2: . If I had order the Ultimate Ears, then I would definitely have an IEM for the long flight.

Hmm... I would imagine it will all depends on a few factors - the product / particular model, current production load, shipping etc... I was under the impression that you'll probably need to buffer 4 to 6 weeks from the point 64Audio received and approved your impressions (for customs).

Anyway, I hope you receive it in time and you probably are aware, that 64Audio do offer "Rush Order" option (see FAQ) where a product is needed urgently.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019 at 3:01 AM Post #6,093 of 23,668
Email/call support. They’ll make it happen!:)

64 Audio Stay updated on 64 Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/64audio https://twitter.com/64audio https://instagram.com/64audio https://www.64audio.com/ info@64audio.com
Apr 3, 2019 at 10:35 AM Post #6,094 of 23,668
Hmm... I would imagine it will all depends on a few factors - the product / particular model, current production load, shipping etc... I was under the impression that you'll probably need to buffer 4 to 6 weeks from the point 64Audio received and approved your impressions (for customs).

Anyway, I hope you receive it in time and you probably are aware, that 64Audio do offer "Rush Order" option (see FAQ) where a product is needed urgently.

I ordered the 4At model recommended based on my music genre during the 4th week. The ear impression was received on Monday, but still waiting for the status change to "In Production".

If I recall, I don't believe they have the "rush order" option anymore. Yeah, I'm dreading the long flight because I fear of flying so I was hoping a new toy will keep my mind focus on the IEM instead of the flight.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM Post #6,096 of 23,668
Last week, I was debating in purchasing between Ultimate Ears vs. Audio 64 to receive the custom by April 19 as I'll be on a 14 hours flight. I'm hoping to use the IEM to cancel the noise through the long flight, but I don't know if I made the right choice in Audio 64. I'm hoping for the best that it can delivered by April 19. Otherwise, I'll be stuck with no earphone for 14 hours each way. :frowning2: . The waiting game is killing me not knowing when I'll be getting them.

Can you not get a "cheaper" universal that does great isolation? All you need is to pick a ba unit and not a dynamic or hybrid (which have vents and lessen the isolation).

Apr 3, 2019 at 5:52 PM Post #6,099 of 23,668
yes, but I won't get excited over a $20 universal toy vs. $1000+ toy :)
Maybe you could call them and see if they can send you a universal version to use till your customs are done. A demo unit. You would have to pay for it, and then have it refunded once you send them back. I would say doubtful, but you never know. Tks.

Apr 4, 2019 at 12:44 PM Post #6,100 of 23,668
Has anyone recently had an RMA with 64 Audio? Tracking suggested my item arrived at their office on the 25th, however am I yet to receive acknowledgment from 64 audio. I received a reply email on Monday but they were unable to confirm. Is this normal?

Apr 4, 2019 at 7:27 PM Post #6,101 of 23,668
I just received my earphones back from RMA. Same issues you faced. Earphones arrived at their office but was told it takes a while for it to be processed into the system and then I will know about diagnosis/repairs status. By this time I had sent several chasers. Next thing I know I got a shipping notification that its being sent out to me. Not ideal in terms of communication but at least I now have a working set.

Apr 5, 2019 at 6:30 PM Post #6,102 of 23,668
Hi everyone. Is it okay to put my 64 audio into a USB dehumidifier with the cables? Everything fits perfectly through! Or is it not good to put with cable? Also, is it safe to detach the cables everytime if I consider dehumidifying without cables? I am just scare if I broke the pins if I detach them everyday.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2019 at 3:31 AM Post #6,104 of 23,668
Hi everyone. Is it okay to put my 64 audio into a USB dehumidifier with the cables? Everything fits perfectly through! Or is it not good to put with cable? Also, is it safe to detach the cables everytime if I consider dehumidifying without cables? I am just scare if I broke the pins if I detach them everyday.

I’ve only seen people use dehumidifiers with the cables off, so I assume that’s the recommended way to do it. The 2-pin connector can handle quite a few detachments. Just remember to push the IEM away from the cable by “pinching” between the IEM and the plug, rather than pulling the plug away from the IEM. As long as you dehumidify once a week or so, it shouldn’t wear on the connectors or the plugs too much.

Finally one of my dreams was fulfilled, that was getting U12T. Getting it next week, bought myself Ibasso DX200 with amp5 which was on clearance sale!
Now, which tips do you guys recommend? Cables I will buy later since I am broke now :D

My personal preference is the Final Audio E tips. They give the U12t a very linear, balanced sound with a coherent, effortless soundstage. If you want a warmer sound, I’d recommend MandarinES’s Symbio tips; a hybrid between foam and silicone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back