The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
May 28, 2018 at 8:23 PM Post #4,411 of 23,560
Need advice:

I'd like to to put my A12t up for sale. It's merely a month old, and I have only tried it out for an hour or so. Beautiful blue faceplates with gear work on one side. All the accessories are available.

64 Audio will do a reshall for $400

** What should I ask for?
** Where should I put it up? On this site?

May 28, 2018 at 8:48 PM Post #4,412 of 23,560
When you guys use fourte or 18t, if using universal fit, what tips have you tried and how does it affect sound?

JVC spiral dots provided me a balanced signature, a good place to start from when comparing other tips. Comply foam donuts had the most bass, 64 audio foam tips had a little bit more bass than the spiral dots and much less than the comply tips.

May 29, 2018 at 1:22 AM Post #4,413 of 23,560
Need advice:

I'd like to to put my A12t up for sale. It's merely a month old, and I have only tried it out for an hour or so. Beautiful blue faceplates with gear work on one side. All the accessories are available.

64 Audio will do a reshall for $400

** What should I ask for?
** Where should I put it up? On this site?

You can go to the Head-Fi Classifieds and post your For Sale ad there. I believe it'll only let you post a For Sale once you reach a certain number of posts or likes, so you'll have to see whether or not you complete the requirements. How much you ask for is up to you - you just have to be reasonable; obviously.

May 31, 2018 at 12:39 AM Post #4,417 of 23,560
does anyone know if 64 audio will ever do ear scanning in the future? they already do impression scanning, and i was thinking maybe if they do start doing ear scanning, i'll get my a12t reshelled and recustomized since i might keep it for a long time

May 31, 2018 at 4:25 AM Post #4,418 of 23,560
does anyone know if 64 audio will ever do ear scanning in the future? they already do impression scanning, and i was thinking maybe if they do start doing ear scanning, i'll get my a12t reshelled and recustomized since i might keep it for a long time
No point, if your impressions were good, the fit will be as good or even better than a direct scan

May 31, 2018 at 5:06 AM Post #4,419 of 23,560
No point, if your impressions were good, the fit will be as good or even better than a direct scan
my impressions were probably meh, I don't know what it is but my ciems feel different day to day (probably my ears?); sometimes they're perfect but other times it feels like something is off. plus I slightly regret my customization options and I apparently have too much money (this is not true, this is an attempt at a joke on a sensitive topic, yes I am explaining a joke, yes I am pretty stupid)

Last edited:
May 31, 2018 at 5:09 AM Post #4,420 of 23,560
my impressions were probably meh, I don't know what it is but my ciems feel different day to day; sometimes they're perfect but other times it feels like something is off. plus I slightly regret my customization options and I apparently have too much money (this is not true, this is an attempt at a joke on a sensitive topic, yes I am explaining a joke, yes I am pretty stupid)
how can you regret something you chose?is it because you saw someone elses customization and urs looked bad? :p if tahts the case, then you have either bad taste or lack imagination :D

May 31, 2018 at 5:58 AM Post #4,422 of 23,560
Anyone have PP8 and also U18? I'm torn between them. Both iem is on the way to me, and I need to let go one of them. I have them on classified already and need quick decision as few guy interested on both iems (need to sell one of them). How is the PP8 soundstage, detail, transparency and bass compared to U18? Really appreciate it!

May 31, 2018 at 6:11 AM Post #4,423 of 23,560
Anyone have PP8 and also U18? I'm torn between them. Both iem is on the way to me, and I need to let go one of them. I have them on classified already and need quick decision as few guy interested on both iems (need to sell one of them). How is the PP8 soundstage, detail, transparency and bass compared to U18? Really appreciate it!
only one guy has them both and he posted his impressions on the PP8 thread, check it there, it was 2 pages ago on that thread. PP8 is also more than half the price of the u18t so yea

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back