The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Aug 10, 2019 at 9:29 AM Post #7,561 of 23,568
I have the very same problem with my Tia Fourte. I have had my source checked (Sony nw-wm1z) all fine. I have had my DHC, Whiplash and Moon Audio cables checked, all is fine.
When I change IEM to ex. Noble Encore, with the same set up, no problems! I even had my hearing checked and it’s fine! Currently my Tia Fourte’s are in transport to 64audio for repair!

I would like to send mine in for repair, but how the heck do you do that? They don't seem to answer the phone or call back!

Aug 10, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #7,562 of 23,568
I would like to send mine in for repair, but how the heck do you do that? They don't seem to answer the phone or call back!
Send them an e-mail, best in business reaction!

Aug 10, 2019 at 12:29 PM Post #7,563 of 23,568
Send them an e-mail, best in business reaction!
I’ve sent emails and opened cases on their support site many times in the past 3 weeks with no response. Kind of frustrating considering the price of their product.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #7,564 of 23,568
I’ve sent emails and opened cases on their support site many times in the past 3 weeks with no response. Kind of frustrating considering the price of their product.
They’ve just updated their website so it might be an issue related to that... did you check that you’re calling within their business hours?

Aug 10, 2019 at 5:12 PM Post #7,565 of 23,568
They’ve just updated their website so it might be an issue related to that... did you check that you’re calling within their business hours?
Yup! Also the new site shouldn’t have any impact on their general support email.

Aug 10, 2019 at 5:14 PM Post #7,566 of 23,568
Yup! Also the new site shouldn’t have any impact on their general support email.
Oh :/
They’ve been having some issues with the support as of recently I think, I had some troubles too but they were all resolved. Give them some time I guess, I know it can be pretty annoying

Aug 12, 2019 at 7:07 AM Post #7,567 of 23,568
Some more Noir observations after spending a week with it:

1. Breaking the balanced cable was extremely lucky as it pushed me to try them on unbalanced and I am in love - the detail retrieval is exceptional now, soundstage is massive, that smoothness was kept intact and I quite enjoy the sharper highs (lesson: I don’t like the balanced on my AK SR15)
2. These are a really really good all rounder - I find myself reaching for them more often than any other IEM I own, as they make for a rather easy pleasant and fun listen - airports, flights and commuting with these are no longer a burden
3. Normally I look for brighter IEMs with more extended and pronounced highs, but these kinda made me appreciate the lesser quantity of treble - much less fatiguing and very good for long listening sessions
4. I need to do more cable experimenting to see what materials and build suit them best for my preferences. Still unsure if I want to pair them with something brighter to move them towards my regular preference or to double down on that warmth that I’m slowly starting to enjoy

Aug 12, 2019 at 8:57 AM Post #7,568 of 23,568
fourte noir tri-silver 0.jpg
Pairing my 3 days old Noir with the PlusSound X8 Tri-Silver and FAudio Instrument ear tips... hope you could see the smile on my face.:)

Aug 12, 2019 at 1:38 PM Post #7,569 of 23,568
Pairing my 3 days old Noir with the PlusSound X8 Tri-Silver and FAudio Instrument ear tips... hope you could see the smile on my face.:)

Next time, take a picture with a more reflective background, so we can see that smile :D

Aug 14, 2019 at 8:05 AM Post #7,570 of 23,568
Aug 14, 2019 at 8:44 AM Post #7,571 of 23,568
outside the Noir discussion, did anyone find a good bluetooth cable for 64a products? (A12t here)

Found the Audeze Cipher, but it looks kinda short between connector and modules, has anyone tried it?

https://www.audeze.com/collections/...ipher-bluetooth-module?variant=14641771642924

You can check PlusSound out for Bluetooth cables. Christian's wonderful to talk to, and I'm sure he can help find the right pairing for you. Here's their site: https://www.plussoundaudio.com/customcables/bluetooth.html

Aug 14, 2019 at 9:31 AM Post #7,572 of 23,568
Aug 14, 2019 at 2:08 PM Post #7,573 of 23,568
outside the Noir discussion, did anyone find a good bluetooth cable for 64a products? (A12t here)

Found the Audeze Cipher, but it looks kinda short between connector and modules, has anyone tried it?

https://www.audeze.com/collections/...ipher-bluetooth-module?variant=14641771642924

Audeze cipher wireless cable has an inbuilt EQ meant for correcting the frequency response of Audeze iSine/LCDi4 models only. The power output is also calibrated for the Audeze in ears. Please do not buy it to to use with other IEMs.

Aug 14, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #7,574 of 23,568
How about the Fostex TM2?
it looks like a really good idea, but feels like "first gen". Quite big, but with not much improvements compared to smaller versions, including "Codec:AAC、apt-X、SBC", we should be able to have at least Apt-X HD. Same "problem" for PlusSound ones, not size efficient big module.

Edit: TM2 huge caring case, doesn't have a battery inside for on the go charging, couldn't get why they would do that.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2019 at 3:39 AM Post #7,575 of 23,568
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Fourte is beast. The joy I get from this thing is worth its asking price. Fourte is all about enjoying music and truth be told I enjoy music from fourte more than other iems by thousands of dollars. Whoever puts down the fourte is an idiot. To those out there who have never heard it, it is an endgame iem. Don't listen to the idiots who put it down. Do yourself a favor a buy one. I've had mine for months now and it has only gotten better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back