The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Jun 5, 2018 at 6:52 AM Post #4,472 of 23,575
cool, any word on pricing?
Everything is rumor right now, it might be GW 20 AWG or 22 AWG. All I know is there will be a new gold-plated cable released soon and multiple people are saying it's some variant of Gold Widow. If you look at the price jump from SW24 to GW24, I would think the price hike from SW22 to GW22 is even greater than that since more gold will be used for plating...

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2018 at 6:52 PM Post #4,473 of 23,575
My goodness, I just got my Plussound Tri-copper Exo and it sounds fantastic with the U18t. It has breathed a new life into them, they are glorious with it!

Jun 6, 2018 at 1:00 AM Post #4,479 of 23,575
ah lucky, congratulations dude! I've been trying to find one of those bad boys used for my 18. Mind sharing some pictures?:) how's the pliancy?

PlusSound's new insulation is awesome. It's just as soft and supple as Effect Audio's cables, except a smidgeon less flexible. PlusSound's definitely up there with the best in terms of ergonomics.

Jun 6, 2018 at 1:05 AM Post #4,481 of 23,575
PlusSound's new insulation is awesome. It's just as soft and supple as Effect Audio's cables, except a smidgeon less flexible. PlusSound's definitely up there with the best in terms of ergonomics.
Which means it's pvc based I assume... I don't like how pvc reacts to sweat making it stiff cos I sweat buckets in the sweltering heat of Singapore xD

Jun 6, 2018 at 1:30 AM Post #4,484 of 23,575
Man I can't decide if I should pick up Trio or A18t!!!
I listened to both IEMs and they're really really good in their own ways... Anyone in the same situation here?

Custom will beat universal any day of the week...

Jun 6, 2018 at 3:16 AM Post #4,485 of 23,575
Man I can't decide if I should pick up Trio or A18t!!!
I listened to both IEMs and they're really really good in their own ways... Anyone in the same situation here?

Choose the songs that you always hate to listen to. which iem makes you become fond of them, get that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back