THE NOBLE 4 (universal) Australian Tour Thread - (Impressions / Reviews)
Apr 15, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #61 of 124
Send on Tuesday mate, good as gold, so you can enjoy natural sounding Taylor Swift for 4 more days :wink_face:

Well, along with that, I don't really want to send them during Easter rush, mail gets backed up, chances for hicupps become higher percentage. I'll make it D marc0's final call but I'm leaning in your direction.

Apr 15, 2014 at 5:03 AM Post #62 of 124
Well, along with that, I don't really want to send them during Easter rush, mail gets backed up, chances for hicupps become higher percentage. I'll make it D marc0's final call but I'm leaning in your direction.

Tuesday is ideal mate... Good call!

Apr 23, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #65 of 124
I especially like the cable. They don't look the part but they feel really well built and the suppleness is just the best I've tried as far as custom cables go.

Apr 23, 2014 at 7:03 AM Post #66 of 124
  I especially like the cable. They don't look the part but they feel really well built and the suppleness is just the best I've tried as far as custom cables go.

Yeah, the cable is awesome. It looks like it's braided! 

Stock IEM cables will always be easier to use than custom cables. They are thinner and usually more flexible. 

Apr 28, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #69 of 124
  Any sound impressions?

A couple of reviews/impressions will be posted soon... so stay tuned!
wink_face.gif

May 1, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #70 of 124
Really enjoyed all of your feedback! Thanks.
I am thinking of buying the Noble 4 for my first audiophile earphone.
I am using iPod. 5's for the past few months. :blink:
I listen to Alt. Rock, Alt Folk,, Alt Country, Alt J to The War On Drugs,
So I don't need a ton of bass, just sweet mids , nice highs and tight bass
What do you think guys?
Thanks, Todd

May 1, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #71 of 124
Really enjoyed all of your feedback! Thanks.
I am thinking of buying the Noble 4 for my first audiophile earphone.
I am using iPod. 5's for the past few months.
blink.gif

I listen to Alt. Rock, Alt Folk,, Alt Country, Alt J to The War On Drugs,
So I don't need a ton of bass, just sweet mids , nice highs and tight bass
What do you think guys?
Thanks, Todd

Based on the genres that you mentioned, the Noble 4 will suit you well especially with a warm source. Normally I used it with the Colorfly C3 + JDSlabs C5 combo because I am into detail and clarity. However, when paired directly to my iPod touch 5th gen, the lush full sound from the mids coupled with the added warmth from the bass sounds great to my ears.

There will be a few more reviews to be posted very soon so stay tuned if you need more info on the Noble 4.

Cheers!

May 2, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #72 of 124
Thanks d marc0!
I have a few questions. Maybe the Noble 3 would be plenty to make me super happy?
Anybody that can compare the two for me?
I plan to run earphones direct from my iPhone 3, iPad , and from computer. Is the 3 and 4 sensitive enough to run loud and clear from these sources ?
Thanks very much !! Todd

May 2, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #73 of 124
Thanks d marc0!
I have a few questions. Maybe the Noble 3 would be plenty to make me super happy?
Anybody that can compare the two for me?
I plan to run earphones direct from my iPhone 3, iPad , and from computer. Is the 3 and 4 sensitive enough to run loud and clear from these sources ?
Thanks very much !! Todd

The 4 is quite sensitive... I don't get pass 60% volume directly out of the iPod touch 5th gen.
Unfortunately I have not heard the N3. You may want to ask the guys at the Noble thread; I'm quite sure someone can answer your question.

May 2, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #75 of 124
The 4 is quite sensitive... I don't get pass 60% volume directly out of the iPod touch 5th gen.
Unfortunately I have not heard the N3. You may want to ask the guys at the Noble thread; I'm quite sure someone can answer your question.

If u like ur music to have a nice deep rumble, the n3 is more suitable, but if u place a higher value on clarity, then n 4 would be the better choice between the two

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back