THE NOBLE 4 (universal) Australian Tour Thread - (Impressions / Reviews)
May 25, 2014 at 7:42 AM Post #93 of 124
I have finished my review now, so I will send them on to White Lotus. Can you PM me your shipping details mate? 

May 25, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #94 of 124
  I have finished my review now, so I will send them on to White Lotus. Can you PM me your shipping details mate?

Looking forward to your review Lin! Thank you for taking the time for this Tour.

Two more members left:
@White Lotus
@billymav

May 25, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #97 of 124
Can't believe I've been missing this thread. Glad to have found it since I've been considering the 4S. 

Any comparisons to VC1000 (since I currently have it) or maybe the W4R? I geuss i'm looking for an iem like a ER4S w/ a smidgeon of warmth (but not like the W4) and more bass, especially subbass. 

May 25, 2014 at 8:28 PM Post #98 of 124
Can't believe I've been missing this thread. Glad to have found it since I've been considering the 4S. 

Any comparisons to VC1000 (since I currently have it) or maybe the W4R? I geuss i'm looking for an iem like a ER4S w/ a smidgeon of warmth (but not like the W4) and more bass, especially subbass. 

You can PM joker, he's reviewed the IEMs you mentioned. He'll be of great help.

May 25, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #99 of 124

Hey mate - very different to VC1000, I have not heard W4, but N4 is forward mid, neutral bass, and non-fatiguing treble. It is smooth and detailed. VC1000 has slightly bigger bass impact, and its treble is also brighter

May 27, 2014 at 6:15 AM Post #100 of 124
Really sorry guys, I could not get it posted today because I had sport until late after school and tomorrow I have tuition. I will get them posted on Thursday. Sorry again, I hope this is not too inconvenient. 

May 28, 2014 at 6:56 AM Post #101 of 124
Really sorry guys, I could not get it posted today because I had sport until late after school and tomorrow I have tuition. I will get them posted on Thursday. Sorry again, I hope this is not too inconvenient. 

no worries mate.

May 28, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #102 of 124

Have you posted them yet? 

If not, I'll be in your area (girlfriends house) for the next few days, I could swing past and pick them up?

(up to you)

May 29, 2014 at 4:40 AM Post #103 of 124
Lol, I actually just came back from posting it. I'll send the express tracking number later. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back