The Next Florida Meet: Tampa, Nov 15th
Oct 17, 2008 at 9:33 PM Post #256 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still hopeful that my KGBH SE will make its debut at the meet. Got an email from Justin saying that he's trying to get it done for Tampa....keeping fingers crossed.

Emphasis added. Good luck.

Oct 17, 2008 at 9:49 PM Post #257 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
....keeping fingers crossed.

It's very hard to brush your teeth with your fingers crossed. Not to mention...
redface.gif

Oct 18, 2008 at 8:09 PM Post #258 of 440
im going to try and make it... been a while since ive been to a meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2008 at 1:11 PM Post #259 of 440
Sorry guys but the family won't be able to make this one.Finances have hit us hard with the new addition and taking time off would not be wise at this point.We'll see you all as soon as we can.Take care,Gary.

Oct 19, 2008 at 4:19 PM Post #261 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guss2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry guys but the family won't be able to make this one.Finances have hit us hard with the new addition and taking time off would not be wise at this point.We'll see you all as soon as we can.Take care,Gary.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gonna have to bail on this meet as well, my apologies.

My wife (Telica) will be highly disappointed. Miss you guys.
frown.gif

Oct 20, 2008 at 12:59 AM Post #262 of 440
ohh man, was looking forward to seeing you new little boy =) I hope the family is well..

And thrice not coming....booo....even though, i dont think i met you yet. I believe you didnt make it to canjam right?

Oct 20, 2008 at 1:04 AM Post #263 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ohh man, was looking forward to seeing you new little boy =) I hope the family is well..

And thrice not coming....booo....even though, i dont think i met you yet. I believe you didnt make it to canjam right?

Ya, bummer. But there's always next time, guys. Plus, that gives me a chance to grab more of Telica's brownies before they run out! She is bringing brownies, isn't she?
smile.gif

Oct 20, 2008 at 1:16 AM Post #264 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by flecom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im going to try and make it... been a while since ive been to a meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Frank if you have room can you bring the Melos sha gold with you please. It will be good to see you any new projects in the works?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guss2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gary we'll miss you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gonna have to bail on this meet as well, my apologies.

Dude you are a meet attendance tease
tongue.gif
Hope to see you soon, who is going to partner up with me in foosball?

Oct 20, 2008 at 1:25 AM Post #265 of 440
Gary and Stephen you cut me to the quick. That is a sad development. These are hard times indeed, and it is certainly understandable, but I am bummed nonetheless. Take care and see you next time.

Oct 20, 2008 at 2:32 AM Post #266 of 440
I need another pair of headphones like I need a 3rd A-hole, but eh... what the heck! I've just agreed to buy a pair of recabled DT48E (25 ohm version). This pair actually: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f10/ic...25-ohm-373637/ (which were, in turn, the subject pair of the review linked in the first line).

They're being sent directly to Matt the Younger's door, so he'll have the first crack at them. Feel free to give them some head time, Matt. It's the least I can do to express my gratitude for Post Master services of late.

Oct 20, 2008 at 4:23 PM Post #267 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Frank if you have room can you bring the Melos sha gold with you please. It will be good to see you any new projects in the works?

sure that shouldent be a problem
smily_headphones1.gif

no projects in the works... i dont think my modified deq2496 has been to a meet yet, but it in combination with my dynamite and K1000's has really made me not want to build anything else - it just sounds so good i couldent imagine anything sounding better lol
k1000smile.gif

(plus i cant afford to buy/build anything atm lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back