The Next Florida Meet: Tampa, Nov 15th
Aug 22, 2008 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 440

NightWoundsTime

A nice hunk of young man
It's set for Nov 15th, in the beautiful but rambunctious Ybor district.

Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Ybor. Please make reservations before Oct 31st (SEE BELOW FOR UPDATE)
Time: 1 PM to 6 PM
Gear: Lots of it
Drink: Even more
Concerts/other non-meet activities: Lots of stuff going on. If you're new to the scene and want to find us on Friday night send me a PM and we'll exchange phone numbers. We'll also be hanging out after the meet on Saturday.

Party People:
Confirmed: Agile_one, Tyrion, Boomana, Highlife, Voltron, Immtbiker, Illkemist, Breakfastchef, MrArroyo, Dreadhead, Ingwe, crappyjones

Delinquents: JP11801, Stevieo, Thrice.

I've booked the meet room and a block of 5 rooms (two double beds per), for Friday and Saturday nights (14th & 15th). Cost for a room is $179 per night.

UPDATE: Several people have gotten discounted rooms through AAA. Use any such options you have available. If our 5 rooms don't get spoken for they simply go back into the system.

Aug 23, 2008 at 1:13 AM Post #5 of 440
i have a bad feeling about this meet. wonder if people are going to get wasted and then commit acts of depravity like at other meets...

who am i kidding, as long as its a weekend and mike has room in his car, ill be thar.
smily_headphones1.gif

*party hat on*

Aug 23, 2008 at 3:02 PM Post #12 of 440
Ybor City is like heaven on earth (remember...stay between the blue lines when carrying alcohol). Either that, or it's one big Scion commercial
tongue.gif

Aug 23, 2008 at 5:57 PM Post #13 of 440
Most excellent news! I'm good except for the first week of October, and that should be nowhere near your target dates. So cool, so y'all then!

Aug 23, 2008 at 8:09 PM Post #14 of 440
"y'all"?

Wayne must be travelling somewhre between the midwest and deep south and he is posting.
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back