The Next Florida Meet: Tampa, Nov 15th
Oct 1, 2008 at 4:36 AM Post #196 of 440
it'll take a lot, since I'd have to bring my wife and 4 kids
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 1, 2008 at 5:57 AM Post #197 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, nice work! Sell a pimeta, buy a ticket! Glad to hear you are going to make it. Now, what about the grawkster? Got anything to sell to fund this weekend?
ph34r.gif
beerchug.gif

Big Al...you going to make it man? I hope so =)

Oct 1, 2008 at 6:04 AM Post #198 of 440
Also, just spoke to Phang and he is going to send me a EF1 to bring to the meet.

I remember this from canjam...great little amp.

Oct 1, 2008 at 6:16 AM Post #199 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by crappyjones123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was joking, hopefully that at least was clear with my post. apologise if i did insult anyone...=/

Me too. Sorry, Al. I thought you knew me better than that. Unless your 'whatever' a joke that I missed somehow. Whatever...

Oct 1, 2008 at 6:17 AM Post #200 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No gear talk!

Best quote of this thread so far. No listening at the meet either!

Oct 1, 2008 at 8:32 AM Post #201 of 440
I gotyer room Steve.

Quote:

Best quote of this thread so far. No listening at the meet either!

BTW I'm starting to feel like an elf right about now (new best?). Went to the mailbox yesterday for the first time in a while (thought the roommate had that tiny little chore covered, at least, but nope). It's stuffed full of goodies for Santa. Like completely full. I gotta go to the post office today and make sure they aren't holding anything that wouldn't fit. Anyway I only opened the one from "AwarenessMagnets.com". My curiosity won out over your privacy there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ
apologise if i did insult anyone...=/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne
Me too. Sorry, Al. I thought you knew me better than that.

No more of these uncomfortable apologies in my meet thread. This is not what we're about. If anything, we're about offending each other but getting drunk enough together to forget or forgive the offense. It's much less awkward that way. I'll give CJ a pass since he's new and he doesn't drink, but from you it's just unacceptable Wayne.

Oct 1, 2008 at 8:48 AM Post #202 of 440
Quote:

I gotyer room Steve.

BTW I'm starting to feel like an elf right about now (new best?). Went to the mailbox yesterday for the first time in a while (thought the roommate had that tiny little chore covered, at least, but nope). It's stuffed full of goodies for Santa. Like completely full. I gotta go to the post office today and make sure they aren't holding anything that wouldn't fit. Anyway I only opened the one from "AwarenessMagnets.com". My curiosity won out over your privacy there.

You're not complaining too much. I guess that means that the chrome guard kit for the Vespa hasn't arrived yet! That box might not fit in your mailbox.

The package you opened should have had 2 of these: Merry Christmas Car Bumper Magnet Happy Holidays - eBay (item 160280500649 end time Oct-06-08 19:06:49 PDT) You have better hurry! There are only 9989 left in stock. They will go on the sides of Santa's freshly repainted scooter sleigh (it's color matched to Santa's suit, yeah!).

Don't open any packages that come from Grannyspanties.com!
popcorn.gif

Oct 1, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #203 of 440
Quote:

I gotyer room Steve.

That better not mean you're putting me and Stevieo in a room together. I've heard crazy things about that guy...never met him, but I've heard stories that would make your milk spoil.

Oct 2, 2008 at 6:47 PM Post #206 of 440

Oct 2, 2008 at 7:14 PM Post #207 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have to bail on this one. something came up that i have to deal with. i'll miss you all. i know it will be a great meet.

won't be the same without you, who will drink directly from the bottles of scotch
beerchug.gif

Hope to see you soon.

Oct 2, 2008 at 8:07 PM Post #208 of 440
Quote:

i have to bail on this one. something came up that i have to deal with. i'll miss you all. i know it will be a great meet.

Start with whatever creams the doc recommends. That should keep the itching under control.

No, seriously. Too bad you can't make it. See you next time, pal.

Oct 3, 2008 at 12:44 AM Post #209 of 440
the real reason i am not going to make the scene is because i am tired of being treated like step children. actually, i scored a dirt cheap computer glitch ticket to costa rica. i really want to be in tampa but costa rica calls. i was really looking forward to this tampa round. if i can swing it i will be there because i just hate to see so many floridians happy in one place at the same time.

also, i am a reformed stevieo. so, any preconceived notions of the stevieo you used to know are are no longer valid.

i will miss this meet as much as a case of the ....!

cheers, s.o.

Oct 3, 2008 at 1:10 PM Post #210 of 440
Quote:

also, i am a reformed stevieo. so, any preconceived notions of the stevieo you used to know are are no longer valid.

but but...the old steveio was cool.
frown.gif

hope to see you some other time man. hanging with you at canjam was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back