The NEW Nuforce NE800m. Titanium for your vocals, carbon fiber in your space, brass for your bass. (A review)
Jan 5, 2017 at 1:58 AM Post #46 of 48
Bought these because of the positive reviews and the stuff I was reading here.. I tried different tips and burned these in for well over 180hrs.. still way too harsh in the highs for me. Literally everything else about these things are great though. Super comfortable. The bass is great with a full sounding mids. Both male and female vocals sound rich and smooth its just he S's and the Cymbals that get me with these. I end up taking them off and putting in my 1more triple drivers which I prefer greatly over these. It looks like I'll be sending these back :frowning2:

Jan 5, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #47 of 48
^
Follow your ears, but my experience with the NE800 is different. I don't get harsh treble at all and I am pretty treble sensitive. I'm using cheap silicone tips. I have heard lots of good things about the 1more triple drivers. You might want to try the Massdrop X FAD Heaven III if it comes back around. 

Dec 7, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #48 of 48
I bought these last Christmas for my wife. She found them too heavy for use when running.

I use them as my backup set of iems. I was using NuForce HEM8's for the majority of my listening, and sometimes a set of Noble Wizards.

I like the NE800M's for use on a plane. They are affordable (loss or damage), they play great bass (my only set of dynamic drivers, i am more of a BA guy), the treble never offends me, and the mids while a little recessed are great for movies.

Well worth what they were selling for this time last year, and used I think they are an excellent purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back