The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
May 1, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #1,126 of 1,522
You don't any s400's do you?

May 1, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #1,127 of 1,522
Quote:
You don't any s400's do you?

Who me??? I got 2 sets, one white one black.

edit: ya' really didn't know.
rolleyes.gif

May 1, 2013 at 1:16 AM Post #1,128 of 1,522
No lol! I kjow you have like 8 sets of s500's, but i didnt know about the stash of s400's!

May 1, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #1,129 of 1,522
Quote:
No lol! I kjow you have like 8 sets of s500's, but i didnt know about the stash of s400's!

heeee, in fact i had 3 sets, one was gifted away and kept 2 only. Selling one of my sets with the AKG pads, willing to pay for half of the shipping if anyone is interested. Shameless plug.
biggrin.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/643666/budget-fi-iem-superlux-sale-all-must-go

Mad disappointed WAYNE, thought you knew my gear inventory better, but guess not. : P  Why you think i comment here if i didn't own them fool, wait.................... why you here then???
ksc75smile.gif

May 1, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #1,130 of 1,522
Sorry 'bro! I think that i knew you had an s400 at some point and i just forgot. I don't make a very good alternate personality do I?

May 1, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #1,131 of 1,522
Quote:
Sorry 'bro! I think that i knew you had an s400 at some point and i just forgot. I don't make a very good alternate personality do I?

It's ok, you're that alternate half that has amnesia cuz you are deprived of that godly Korean Hip Hop, here pump some of this into your system and it's gonna heal all your problems.

Here WAYNE if you haven't got this album already go DL it ASAP, cuz it sounds so freaken awesomesauce with my FXZ200s right now i can't even...... plus it makes for great burn-in material.
biggrin.gif
I can't imagine how crazy it will sound with those CKS1Ks of yours.

http://purplemtl.blogspot.ca/2011/10/simo-mood-schula.html

May 1, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #1,132 of 1,522
Thanks! I'm sure that will get my khh mojo going :)

May 1, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #1,133 of 1,522
some s400 hype i see

May 4, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #1,136 of 1,522
Quote:
Do the inside of your s400 look like these O_O? There are like no bass ports to tape, unlike my s500

well seeing as they are the s400...they'd be different.  but what is the slit above the white strip?  is it for decoration?

May 6, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #1,140 of 1,522
My AKG pads arrived today and what a great day, because today also marks the 200th hour of burn-in for those bad boys and I have been holding off doing modifications until I had them burnt in. But, my god are the AKGs more comfortable than the stock, the stock size is extremely uncomfortable for my ear shape I guess, I was in pain after 30 minutes of use. I seem to be able to have the headphones on forever with these new pads.

So I decided to do some modding, I had the Q-tip mod on the stock pads before I received the new ones today and having no experience in this I could hear some difference between stuffed and not stuffed pads. I chose to do the mod from charmerci and wow! I am completely amazed... the difference in sound is ridiculous, I didn't even expect to hear any difference at all and I was completely blown away.

I did not tape at all over the white cloth tape thingy and just taped the front and back of the plate holding the driver. Used an old thick cotton sock and some tape behind that for the other part of the headphone.

The sound coming from these headphones is just blowing my mind! Best of all, I spent less (or maybe equal) money than I have been spending on ****ty crap headphones in the past years!

I also tried stuffing the AKG pads after having done the tape mods and I found that when I did that, the vocals and cymbals became too distant, so I don't have the pads stuffed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back