The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
May 31, 2014 at 12:53 PM Post #496 of 4,956
Damn the vsd3s that was up for preorder on lendmeurears has sold out in 30 mins LOL They said they had only 50-100 units could it be sold that fast? 

May 31, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #497 of 4,956
  Damn the vsd3s that was up for preorder on lendmeurears has sold out in 30 mins LOL They said they had only 50-100 units could it be sold that fast? 

Yeah, they had only 50 units for pre-order. I actually expected them to be gone a lot faster than half an hour, so I was raping the refresh button and ordered a pair within 30 seconds after they popped up on the LMUE site.

May 31, 2014 at 1:34 PM Post #499 of 4,956
Yeah, I was really surprised that I managed to snap a pair. But I'm glad I did
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, I wasn't surprised I snagged one coz I didn't leave anything to chance or luck 

Btw, it's interesting what happened along the way that caused their initial idea of the sound and also the colors to change.

May 31, 2014 at 1:42 PM Post #500 of 4,956
  Well, I wasn't surprised I snagged one coz I didn't left anything to chance or luck 

Going to have to wait for the first initial impressions. Vsonic are marketing them to sound like se535 or w4r. I doubt it will sound exactly the same but one things for sure they never fail to deliver good sound quality. I think the reason they are marketing like that is to say the vsd 3 are priced relatively cheap but doesnt sound cheap. Since the vsd 3 are going to be up for preorder in 10 days, I will try to get those. But I will have to wait for my funds haha.

May 31, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #501 of 4,956
Well, I wasn't surprised I snagged one coz I didn't leave anything to chance or luck 

Btw, it's interesting what happened along the way that caused their initial idea of the sound and also the colors to change.

I was cooking dinner and forgot the whole thing. When I remembered I was pretty sure I'd be too late, but I wasn't.

I must have missed the part about the changes, care to enlighten me?

May 31, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #502 of 4,956
I was cooking dinner and forgot the whole thing. When I remembered I was pretty sure I'd be too late, but I wasn't.

I must have missed the part about the changes, care to enlighten me?

Well, I was referring to the fact that the vsd3 was supposed to sound like se535 and the vsd3s like w4r but apparently now both are tuned to sound like w4r and the differences between the two models will be small like with the vsd1 and vsd1s. Also, as far as I remember the initial mockup showed a red vsd3 and it seems that now both vsd3 versions will be dark brown/black

May 31, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #503 of 4,956
Aha, thank you for clarifying that. That should explain all the contradictions about which should sound like which. I don't care much for these statements either but is more interested in what Vsonic has been able to come up with this time.

May 31, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #504 of 4,956
The sound quality gap between the lower and higher end IEMS appears to be narrowing; maybe this will be another step in that direction.  Or maybe it's just that there are more better lower priced IEMs than there used to be a few years ago because there are so many new entrants to the market.

May 31, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #506 of 4,956
May 31, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #507 of 4,956
To be honest I can't really be bothered to deal with all this rushing, pre order, overseas shipping stuff. I know, call me lazy. I'll probs just wait until they come out proper(let's face it, we've waited this long) and buy them when I'm not pressured into a pre order, pre sale or whatever.

May 31, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #508 of 4,956
  To be honest I can't really be bothered to deal with all this rushing, pre order, overseas shipping stuff. I know, call me lazy. I'll probs just wait until they come out proper(let's face it, we've waited this long) and buy them when I'm not pressured into a pre order, pre sale or whatever.

Nice postcount 
evil_smiley.gif

May 31, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #509 of 4,956

Users who are viewing this thread

Back