The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Mar 9, 2014 at 6:03 AM Post #286 of 4,956
Why not? Theres nothing wrong to expect sound of 850 if the mfr confirms that it can rival shure 535! The yet to launch flagship can rival akg's flagship. Let wait & watch.
wink.gif

Well to start of the fx850 uses wood housing so the sound would be totally different in the first place.

Mar 9, 2014 at 7:01 AM Post #287 of 4,956
Enough of this tangent:) One dude was a bit lazy to read cause the price and how they are tuned to sound is plastered many times in this thread. Even my post right before had one early impression that they are a bit mid forward and not a lot of bass which would make them not sound like the JVC woody.

Mar 11, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #291 of 4,956
Doesn't make a difference if we never get to buy em!!

We just have to be patient - they are obviously coming sooner or later as vsonic has spent way too much money on them and is even already done with the packaging to not release them eventually.

Mar 20, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #298 of 4,956
I honestly don't get why everyone is sighing and acting like it's such a big deal. It's not like they took your money and didn't deliver afterwards. Production delays happen all the time even with multi-million dollar companies let alone a small Chinese one.
I see stuff like this every day - electronics, movies, video games, music albums, concerts etc. all stuff that was announced and had an ETA and was delayed after. Now, I also get annoyed sometimes, especially when they already took my money but can't deliver at the advertised time like with kickstarter, pledgemusic and such campaigns when often there are several months of delay but Vsonic as usual just rushed with the ETA - they didn't take money from us for pre-orders or anything, so everyone is free to do whatever they want - be fans and wait or just go with something else - there's no need for complaints and accusations coz they won't speed up the release of the new vsonics.

Mar 20, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #299 of 4,956
  I honestly don't get why everyone is sighing and acting like it's such a big deal. It's not like they took your money and didn't deliver afterwards. Production delays happen all the time even with multi-million dollar companies let alone a small Chinese one.
I see stuff like this every day - electronics, movies, video games, music albums, concerts etc. all stuff that was announced and had an ETA and was delayed after. Now, I also get annoyed sometimes, especially when they already took my money but can't deliver at the advertised time like with kickstarter, pledgemusic and such campaigns when often there are several months of delay but Vsonic as usual just rushed with the ETA - they didn't take money from us for pre-orders or anything, so everyone is free to do whatever they want - be fans and wait or just go with something else - there's no need for complaints and accusations coz they won't speed up the release of the new vsonics.

^ Easy for you to say with those godly nobles in your ears.
tongue.gif

Mar 20, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #300 of 4,956

^ Easy for you to say with those godly nobles in your ears.
tongue.gif

Well, that's what I was talking about. I was going to wait for the VSD9 and then seeing how things are going and the ever so shrinking number of production units I went with something else - I didn't come here to sigh and complain. Now, I still might go for the new vsonics when they come out but we'll see - I'm kinda waiting to see what new Noble products will be announced tomorrow
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back