The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jan 8, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #110 of 4,956
Can anyone do a full recap of all the vsonic iems coming out.

Like -
Vsd3 sounds like se535.60$
Vsd3s sounds like w4r. 60$
Etc ?

Thanks

I'll do it...

VSD3  ---> Shure SE535
VSD3S --> W4
VSD5  ---> EX1000
VSD7 ----> VSD1 LE
VSD7 BE ---> VSD7/VSD1LE with more bass
VSD9 ----> LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER HEARD BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif

Jan 9, 2014 at 4:33 PM Post #112 of 4,956

I'll do it...

VSD3  ---> Shure SE535
VSD3S --> W4
VSD5  ---> EX1000
VSD7 ----> VSD1 LE
VSD7 BE ---> VSD7/VSD1LE with more bass
VSD9 ----> LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER HEARD BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif

VSD5  ---> EX1000 
blink.gif

VSD7 ----> VSD1 LE 
confused.gif

VSD9 ----> LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER HEARD BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - IF Vsonic ever get to release them 
biggrin.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 9, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #113 of 4,956
  VSD5  ---> EX1000 
blink.gif

VSD7 ----> VSD1 LE 
confused.gif

VSD9 ----> LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER HEARD BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - IF Vsonic ever get to release them 
biggrin.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Yeah, I that's how Vsonic's CEO stated they'll sound. Now, jant put that VSD1LE there probably because VSonic's CEO said that the VSD1LE has been tuned like VSD7 (most likely signature-wise as the VSD7 will cost 5 times more in China and that means it should have quite the sq edge IMO). And they've been working hard on the VSD9 and it will be released at some point - supposedly around the VSD7's release.

Jan 9, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #114 of 4,956
Yeah, I that's how Vsonic's CEO stated they'll sound. Now, jant put that VSD1LE there probably because VSonic's CEO said that the VSD1LE has been tuned like VSD7 (most likely signature-wise as the VSD7 will cost 5 times more in China and that means it should have quite the sq edge IMO). And they've been working hard on the VSD9 and it will be released at some point - supposedly around the VSD7's release.

and when is the vsd7 going to be released again?

Jan 9, 2014 at 10:24 PM Post #115 of 4,956
and when is the vsd7 going to be released again?

There isn't an official release date. I think Vsonic's CEO mentioned few months ago that they are waiting for the right moment to release them and apparently it was supposed to be before the end of 2013 and that's why LMUE extended their gr07's summer sale and continued selling it for 130 bucks because they had info that it will be released even sooner - I think they expected it in October or November. And vsonic probably ruined quite a bit of LMUE's profit for the year by doing what they always do - not release the new product on time. If you ask me - it probably won't be released before the summer but with vsonic you never know - it might be released sooner or they might postpone it for next year.
Vsonic's CEO hasn't been talking smack for a while and hasn't given any info since he shared the VSD3's packaging, so he either decided it's time he started working hard to release the new products instead of bashing on other manufacturers' products all the time or he realized he should stop talking because there's nothing he has to show the fans. There are also the rumors that because he spent so much money on the VSD3 and VSD5's housings that he left vsonic without any budget to manufacture any other products for some time. 
To be honest, I'm kinda glad I jumped on the Noble 4 instead of waiting for vsonic to pick up their game coz with vsonic the waiting time can be really really long.

Jan 9, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #116 of 4,956
  There isn't an official release date. I think Vsonic's CEO mentioned few months ago that they are waiting for the right moment to release them and apparently it was supposed to be before the end of 2013 and that's why LMUE extended their gr07's summer sale and continued selling it for 130 bucks because they had info that it will be released even sooner - I think they expected it in October or November. And vsonic probably ruined quite a bit of LMUE's profit for the year by doing what they always do - not release the new product on time. If you ask me - it probably won't be released before the summer but with vsonic you never know - it might be released sooner or they might postpone it for next year.
Vsonic's CEO hasn't been talking smack for a while and hasn't given any info since he shared the VSD3's packaging, so he either decided it's time he started working hard to release the new products instead of bashing on other manufacturers' products all the time or he realized he should stop talking because there's nothing he has to show the fans. There are also the rumors that because he spent so much money on the VSD3 and VSD5's housings that he left vsonic without any budget to manufacture any other products for some time. 

To be honest, I'm kinda glad I jumped on the Noble 4 instead of waiting for vsonic to pick up their game.

^ NEVER!!!
popcorn.gif

Jan 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #117 of 4,956
  ^ NEVER!!!
popcorn.gif

Well, I guess they can always surprise us and we can wake up one morning with the new flagships released under the radar without any pre-orders, ads or praises but I wouldn't bet on that. They can't release a single product on time. Maybe Vsonic should start a kickstarter campaign or something if they lack incentive or funding. IMO VSonic's CEO should have never announced anything that's not ready or a couple of months at the most from actual release.

Jan 9, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #118 of 4,956
  Well, I guess they can always surprise us and we can wake up one morning with the new flagships released under the radar without any pre-orders, ads or praises but I wouldn't bet on that. They can't release a single product on time. Maybe Vsonic should start a kickstarter campaign or something if they lack incentive or funding. IMO VSonic's CEO should have never announced anything that's not ready or a couple of months at the most from actual release.

^ They LOVEs to talk big meng, seems to be their style. LoL

Ehhh have you checked their OWN site of late??? LMAO Their kickstarter page would be as worthless/ unusable as their site. 1st kickstarter campaign to fail cuz they don't know how to update it. haha

Jan 9, 2014 at 10:46 PM Post #119 of 4,956
What do you mean "of late" - they probably haven't updated it since the gr07 mk2's release. Maybe LMUE can run their kickstarter page like they most likely run the vsonic's facebook page.

Jan 9, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #120 of 4,956
  What do you mean "of late" - they probably haven't updated it since the gr07 mk2's release. Maybe LMUE can run their kickstarter page like they most likely run the vsonic's facebook page.

^ my point exactly.  Here's hoping they indeed will get stuff out sooner than later........... one can still dream can't he???
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back