The New HD 560S: Linear Acoustics at a Breakthrough Value
Oct 9, 2020 at 2:46 PM Post #601 of 2,621
I got a backorder email today myself. I decided to cancel as I have no idea when they will be available and had no issues cancelling the order, I'll consider these sometime in the future when stock issues aren't a problem. I think I’ll order an HD 58X instead as it's the one HD 6xx family headphone I haven't heard yet and I still wanted a Sennheiser.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020 at 2:49 PM Post #603 of 2,621
I just received a note that my refund for the return was processed. I can confirm returns are quick and painless (and free).

Oct 9, 2020 at 5:01 PM Post #612 of 2,621
@Sennheiser

Just some advice regarding Digital River, I canceled my order several hours ago, and still have yet to receive any kind of confirmation email regarding it being canceled or a refund in process. I know earlier in this thread someone said they returned an item and had no issue with refund, and that is great to hear, but that is different than this situation. Most companies I have ordered from whenever I canceled an item and they said over phone it was canceled, at least send an email shortly after as confirmation.

Just a bit annoying, not going to worry about it just yet, but in about 4 business days if I still have no refund or email I will have to call again.

Oct 9, 2020 at 6:26 PM Post #613 of 2,621
They emailed after I called Sennheiser and said shipping 16 October
Which is fine , but I don’t have a plethora of headphones, just the one pair ( B&W P7 wire )
Dying to try a pair of open backs !
Same here! Got the backorder email and then they told me they will be shipped out on the 16th, hopefully this is the last delay. (Was originally the 7th last time I asked) Regardless, Sennheiser is going to make a killing off these for sure

Oct 9, 2020 at 6:44 PM Post #615 of 2,621
Sennheiser Headquarters: Hmm lets see new headphone, yeah should sell like 300 units, lets make a pre-release
Sennheiser Headquarters on release day: Oh well uuuhhhh there are like 800 orders, guess we have to delay the shipping.

natalieann:
Should not have announced if they weren’t ready

Sennheiser: Sorry guys no more headphones I guess

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back