The New HD 560S: Linear Acoustics at a Breakthrough Value
Sep 30, 2020 at 10:39 AM Post #301 of 2,621
Depends on how often you wear them. If it's on a daily basis then propably should be replaced every year, but this concerns especially HD6-series. HD5-series have somewhat more durable pads and while they gets flattened with time it doesn't seem to affect the sound as much as HD6 headphones. I've had my 599 for a year now and don't need to replace the pads yet, but I don't use this can every day.
Thanks for the info. Where can we purchase the earpads? Do this hd560s have the same earpads as the 599?

Sep 30, 2020 at 11:51 AM Post #303 of 2,621
I heard that for sennheiser headphones we need to replace the earpads on a yearly basis, is it true? If I decide to purchase the hd560s, it will be my first senn headphone so just wondering.

I use Geekria earpads covers to protect all my earpads. They have them for large pads too.

Sep 30, 2020 at 12:49 PM Post #304 of 2,621
I got an update saying they would be ready to ship on the 28 instead of 29.
I asked support for a tracking number or ETA and haven't got any response. I think a big company should be able to get back to you in a few days.

I've heard of a few getting their tracking already and I ordered it earlier in the week on the 24th well in advance. Hopefully this isn't like Drop lol.

I think those that are getting them shipped are outside the US. I don't think any of the US pairs have shipped yet. I got the same email about them being ready the 28th and nothing since.

Sep 30, 2020 at 12:49 PM Post #305 of 2,621
@rev6

still no email of any kind for either one of my orders on my end. and still not allowed to cancel either.

yep. I am done with Sennheiser. that is ridiculous. seriously, have some basic logistics in your ordering process. even when I canceled an item on Newegg in the past, they would send an email over to warehouse requesting the cancel, never promised me it would be canceled, but at least that was something instead of the call center person just repeating the same sentence to me over and over.

have a good one @Sennheiser I will be taking my money elsewhere.

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:36 PM Post #307 of 2,621
@rev6

still no email of any kind for either one of my orders on my end. and still not allowed to cancel either.

yep. I am done with Sennheiser. that is ridiculous. seriously, have some basic logistics in your ordering process. even when I canceled an item on Newegg in the past, they would send an email over to warehouse requesting the cancel, never promised me it would be canceled, but at least that was something instead of the call center person just repeating the same sentence to me over and over.

have a good one @Sennheiser I will be taking my money elsewhere.

Stop whining. Your story adds no value to this thread. Learn your lesson and next time don't impulsively buy and this won't happen.

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:49 PM Post #308 of 2,621
Stop whining. Your story adds no value to this thread. Learn your lesson and next time don't impulsively buy and this won't happen.

Agreed 100%, or only buy from companies that have stores and don't outsource it. Lesson learned indeed, take care everyone. Have a good one.

Sep 30, 2020 at 2:13 PM Post #311 of 2,621
Sep 30, 2020 at 2:38 PM Post #312 of 2,621
Sep 30, 2020 at 2:51 PM Post #313 of 2,621
Maybe they found some issues with a high percentage of their first batch. Bring production back to the EU boys, we'll forgive everything. :)

Anyway, it's all good, kudos to Sennheiser if they found an issue and decided to fix it. Just communicate to us, we'll understand.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2020 at 3:06 PM Post #314 of 2,621
Maybe they found some issues with a high percentage of their first batch. Bring production back to the EU boys, we'll forgive everything. :)

Anyway, it's all good, kudos to Sennheiser if they found an issue and decided to fix it. Just communicate to us, we'll understand.

Haha don't say that. Mine should be delivered tomorrow!

Sep 30, 2020 at 3:23 PM Post #315 of 2,621
What's wrong with this guy?:

He not like it?

In other reviews of his, he listens only through his eyes. In other words, he often reviews the headphones based on their FR curves only and commentates on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back