• Amazing sound
  • Highs and Bass are astounding
  • Long battery life
  • Very easy to use and setup
  • Price is cheap for all the stuff that comes with it
  • Can be used as a lanyard when off
Cons:

• The controls are placed too further down
  • The driver flexes (explanation on the bottom)
  • The silicone "wings" do not really offer much support (for larger ears)
  • Fit might be a problem for larger ears
Just as the title says, this might be the best sounding bluetooth headphone i've heard . Even compared to my previous headphones, these actually sound pretty amazing . The Nasudake M8 are V-shaped, and they're the only bluetooth IEM i've tried that actually balances it out quite well (bass not overpowering and the highs not tinny/screechy) . The soundstage sounds just slightly above average for its price range, what made it above average for me is by the clarity of the sound, which is one of the gems about this IEM .

To address the pros and cons, well the pros are basically covered further down, and in the product page, so i'll just be talking about the cons . The M8's fit is pretty weird, I would recommend trying out all the earbuds provided, or better yet, use ones from your previous IEMs or from ones that give you a good fit and seal . One other issue about the fit are the silicone support wings, they don't quite work well for me (I have above average ears), they just don't have a comfortable fit on them . Like I mentioned, the M8's drivers flex when you create a vacuum between the IEM and your ear, causing a click sound whenever you apply pressure to it, if you look up an image of a dynamic driver, the part clicking is the plastic film covering it . One last con is the placement of the controls, it would have been awesome if they were located directly under the right earbud, which is easy to reach, the controls is place further back that I would have to reach almost behind my neck to use the controls .

So about the sound--- It seriously surprised me how clear these IEMs are for the price range, and especially for a bluetooth one, vocals and instruments are clear and well separated . The second gem I found about these IEMs are the bass . Just like the clarity, for the price and for a bluetooth IEM, these guys blew my brains off when I heard them! The bass is really there, and it's not muddy like most IEMs at this price-range (or any BT one), the bass is strong and tight, and you can really feel it . I tested out the bass and clarity by listening to multiple albums, the one album that really showed the M8's bass power is "The Mouse and the Mask" (MF Doom and Danger Mouse Collaboration) . And the album that showed me the rest of the M8's sheen is Gorillaz' "Plastic Beach" album, the vocals and the instruments really draw out the clarity of the sound .

I'd seriously recommend this to anyone looking for IEMs for around this price range, not even just for having the convenience of the bluetooth part, but it legitimately sounds really good . I know it says "Sports earphones" on the title page, but they don't sound like the typical sports earphones, they actually sound amazing!

If you guys decided on getting these I've got some coupon codes that are good till the 20th . Hope you guys like it as much as I did!

Attachments

• 1 - uFUalfq.jpg
    1 - uFUalfq.jpg
    754.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2 - hUP3YP9.jpg
    2 - hUP3YP9.jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3 - EeNhbsV.jpg
    3 - EeNhbsV.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4 - Hc9ehev.jpg
    4 - Hc9ehev.jpg