The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Dec 12, 2011 at 7:46 PM Post #946 of 4,317
I ended up ordering one of those 8322 to test out..Will compare to the 8320s. 

Glad you guys are getting your monies worth on the 8320s..Give them a good listen and enjoy one of the best surprises ever in all of audio land.. Can you guys see how I can say they have about 92% of the sound of the EX600?  I was very surprised when I got the EX600 and they didn't just beat the tard out of the 8320s..These might lack that high end resolution but damn they sound good for casual listening.. Anyone that says the bass is lacking on these just haven't heard them with the right tune with the right eq as far as I am concerned.

Habakkuk, you get yours?

Dec 12, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #947 of 4,317
I just switched out the tips to some others I had lying around (I think they are for some old UE Super.fi 3 pros or SF 5s v.2) so that they fit better and I am liking them even more. No muddiness or shrillness, surprising amount of detail for the price, they are very pleasant to listen to and beats the pants off of anything under $50 (and even above). They are great as a beater pair.

Dec 12, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #948 of 4,317

Quote:
I ended up ordering one of those 8322 to test out..Will compare to the 8320s. 

I was going to pick some up to because after listening to the 8320's for a few days they've really started to grow on me, I like them as much as my ClarityOnes which cost like x12 more.  I really can't believe how good these are for under $10 and I was thinking it was all hype but now I know its all true.

Dec 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #950 of 4,317

[size=small]
  1. Uses premium coax wires for exceptional video clarity
  2. Fully-wired for maximum compatibility with both PC and HDTV applications
  3. Triple-shield allows connection of up to 200' without booster
  4. Injection molded hood with full shielding for EMI/RFI protection
  5. PortSaver cable with interchangeable mounting with strain relief and low-profile connectors
[/size]  

lol

Quote:

Dec 12, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #951 of 4,317
Will the tips from a ultimate ears 100 fit on the 8320? Had some extra tips from my monsters turbine pro copper, but they were too small to fit. Heard tips from ue 100 are same as 700 or tf10.

Dec 12, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #955 of 4,317
I have to say...these are alarmingly good for $7.
eek.gif
They really have no glaring flaws...I can criticize a couple things vs. better 'phones, but these are SEVEN FRAKIN' DOLLARS. They're pretty, pretty, prettaaaaay, preeeetty, pretty good. Hell, based on SQ alone I'd take these over the Klipsch X10.

Dec 13, 2011 at 12:09 AM Post #956 of 4,317

Quote:
eek.gif
They really have no glaring flaws...I can criticize a couple things vs. better 'phones, but these are SEVEN FRAKIN' DOLLARS. They're pretty, pretty, prettaaaaay, preeeetty, pretty good. Hell, based on SQ alone I'd take these over the Klipsch X10.

LOL. Selenium, i2ehan, shotgunshane, ericp10, dweaver, james444, kiteki

Dec 13, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #958 of 4,317
Seriously, I'm listening to these right now and I don't know how they're this good. Like, what the #@&%. My brain doesn't want to believe these can sound so good for $9 (with shipping). It's just...insane. Aside from general usability and comfort issues, these do nothing wrong. Sure, they can be a bit sibilant on some tracks but they're 9 freaking dollars. You can't fault something that's 9 dollars for not being amazing at everything. Like...wow. I've spent far more money on earphones that don't sound half as good as these. Just...wow.

Dec 13, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #959 of 4,317

Quote:
eek.gif

Yes, they sound better than the X10. That's not saying too much though. The X10 is a bad IEM.

Dec 13, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #960 of 4,317
Ya kinda crazy.. I wish I could dig up all the NON reactions I got when I was suggesting these to others on these threads.. Before I wrote this thread.

What? A $7.11 iem?  Psst please... "Don't listen to this Dsnuts. He is crazy".. I don't look so crazy now do I .. Ya keep em coming. Lol!! Why is it that the owners of higher end Iems seem to be the most impressed with these?

I would like to hear a better earphone for the cash.. I am actively attempting to find one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back