The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Dec 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM Post #916 of 4,317
I'm listening to the 8320's now, coupled with the Zo. The two have great synergy, and the 8320 remains surprisingly clear, despite high bass boost settings on the Zo. These really are ideal trance earphones. 
smile.gif

Dec 10, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #917 of 4,317

Quote:
They sound quite different. They're not rebrands, but they use similar housings The CC51's sound quite a bit brighter, and the MEE SP51's are actually inferior to XePort's version of the swappable ported IEM's. I'm making a new thread for them. The other one doesn't seem to be getting enough attention. 
wink_face.gif

And I think you're talking about the Brookstones?

And Dsnuts, skip the 7010's. They're even bassier than the CC51's and a degree less refined. The 5010 (if you want bass) and 3010 are worth your time though. 

Got both of them for less than $30 shipped. Yay. Got more good cheapness to look forward to..That being said you must get on the long list to get these Mp 8320. Hopefully they will have more toward end of this month.

Hey I appreciate the tip as you not only saved me money but I got a 2 for one for less a price of one SP51 than what is on Amazon.  Nice.! I will support your thread once I get them and give them a good listen. SO you say the 5010 is better than the SP51s and cost less.? Who don' t like that. More closer to the Hippo vb?

Quote:
I'm listening to the 8320's now, coupled with the Zo. The two have great synergy, and the 8320 remains surprisingly clear, despite high bass boost settings on the Zo. These really are ideal trance earphones. 
smile.gif

Hey man I don't make this stuff up.. By themselves they are good but on a small amp. On my E11 it just  bumps hard on these and it seems to amp up the qualities of the sound signature. The bass is bigger more controlled extends deeper sounds cleaner. The craziness.

That is when you can hear what these can really do. They shine with a small amp for sure..On my desktop using my Titanium HD. With my eq.. Those tunes I had on few pages back just unreal. Now you guys can understand why I threw up comparisons of my full sized cans to these. Cus they do have just a same clean balanced sound energy and quality as my full sized cans..Almost unbelievably so.

Dec 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #919 of 4,317
(pics will be posted up soon) Ordered them on Monday and just got them today! :3 I'm so glad to have them because they did astound me with their quality. I decided to try them out for a short half hour and they were very decent, too good in my opinion. Thought they were better thaan the Sony ZX700s, but obviously that was my head messing with me. The mids and highs sounded crisp, but I would say not as clean as the sonys. Those are my impressions though, they aren't bad but the bass is...uncontrollable too. Hopefully after burn-in it gets controlled. I love these IEMS! I had an old iem and it was the sony psp go ones, these are great. Doesn't say much but, it does kick butt.

Dec 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #920 of 4,317

Quote:
Got both of them for less than $30 shipped. Yay. Got more good cheapness to look forward to..That being said you must get on the long list to get these Mp 8320. Hopefully they will have more toward end of this month.

Hey I appreciate the tip as you not only saved me money but I got a 2 for one for less a price of one SP51 than what is on Amazon.  Nice.! I will support your thread once I get them and give them a good listen. SO you say the 5010 is better than the SP51s and cost less.? Who don' t like that. More closer to the Hippo vb?

I'll get a pair once they get them back in stock! I hope. And I haven't heard the VB's, but the 5010's actually have a midrange in comparison to the SP51's.

Dec 11, 2011 at 1:02 AM Post #928 of 4,317
Quote:
Nice job guys!  These IEMs are the #4 listed item on the latest Monoprice 'Great Family Gifts from the Monoprice 2011 Gift Guide' email
wink.gif

Does that mean there are 3 others I need to now consider buying? 
eek.gif

Dec 11, 2011 at 1:06 AM Post #929 of 4,317
Well, #1 and #2 are both audio gifts too!

#1: http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082302&p_id=6893&seq=1&format=2
#2: http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082301&p_id=8595&seq=1&format=2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back