The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Feb 9, 2012 at 8:17 PM Post #1,411 of 4,317
It used to come in a box but after the initial batch it came in plastic bags.

Quote:
I just received mine. Haven't tested it yet but I have one question.
Does you guy's 8320 comes with a box or just a plastic bag?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL1Q2FEhaho
In the video, it seems that it comes with a box but mine only resides in a plastic bag. No difference in content but seems like they are keeping the price low by saving the packaging.
It's a gift to my sister, that wont be back until tomorrow. But I really want to try that for her XD

Feb 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM Post #1,414 of 4,317
I just received mine. Haven't tested it yet but I have one question.
Does you guy's 8320 comes with a box or just a plastic bag?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL1Q2FEhaho
In the video, it seems that it comes with a box but mine only resides in a plastic bag. No difference in content but seems like they are keeping the price low by saving the packaging.
It's a gift to my sister, that wont be back until tomorrow. But I really want to try that for her XD

On the first run they came in a box but after we killed their stock they came in plastic bags.

Feb 10, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #1,415 of 4,317
Anyone else notice a spike in the 2k - 4k frequency range? It's really awful for some music.. makes vocals sound thin and blaring. Without EQ, I wouldn't be able to listen to them. Fortunately some music sounds ok with them though on my iPod Nano.

I can't believe some of you actually think these are dark.

Listening to Apparat right now, this is how I have the EQ set... earphones sound really good like this IME (in my ears). :)

Feb 10, 2012 at 6:36 AM Post #1,418 of 4,317

Quote:
also look like a mini robot is took up residence in your ear
biggrin.gif

I didn't get that lol?

Feb 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #1,423 of 4,317

Quote:
Anyone else notice a spike in the 2k - 4k frequency range? It's really awful for some music.. makes vocals sound thin and blaring. Without EQ, I wouldn't be able to listen to them. Fortunately some music sounds ok with them though on my iPod Nano.

I can't believe some of you actually think these are dark.

Listening to Apparat right now, this is how I have the EQ set... earphones sound really good like this IME (in my ears). :)

This is generally the EQ setting that I've used on almost all earphones.  They all seem to have that nasty spike in between 2K and 4K.  Doesn't make any sense to me, but I bring those ranges down every time. 

I've also hopped on this wagon, waiting for my pair.  Couldn't pass it up, and that braided cord looks great!

Feb 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #1,424 of 4,317
Karl.! Getting into earphones? What has the world come to. It must be the beginning of the end.

I hate to hijack my own thread but man I know one you would just absolutely love the sound of. You know why.?

Cus these @$31 sound like.. Get ready for it!! Drum roll.. And not the newer ones but the old ones with more bass. Once you get the MP8320. Get yourself a CKM50.. They even have a similar design. Lol!!

Feb 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM Post #1,425 of 4,317
It used to come in a box but after the initial batch it came in plastic bags.

On the first run they came in a box but after we killed their stock they came in plastic bags.

Thanks for the answer!:D

I just tried them for the first time and I'm impress with these. The last headphone I buy, the M9, tbh, the first few hours is kind of...unbearable, too closed. These, however, is much much better out of the bag. I will wait and try them on later and thinking of buying another pair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back