The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Jan 26, 2012 at 3:28 PM Post #1,367 of 4,317

Quote:
lol gotta love it. I hated those blasted things, especially for the price.

Would you have liked them better if they cost $60?
wink.gif

Jan 27, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #1,370 of 4,317
Got them. initial impressions are good. vocals are a bit thin. a bit dark sounding. highs are still not there..little soundstage. i bet burn in will fix this :D

rap is not sounding good, hip hop as well. songs by lil wayne like a milli and then black and yellow. both decently mastered tracks. have very thin sounding nature. the only songs that are working are pop, light un messy rock, asian pop

the highs are almost on the side of harsh, but don't get there. instead it gets messy and falls apart when i start turning it up

Conclusion pre burn in: these only work well on simple non complex songs, and when using those songs..these work extremely well. vocals and highs are a bit uncontrolled a bit even on these songs but still good..as for the rest of my library. 80% that is..these are unplayable with them.

Jan 28, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #1,371 of 4,317

Quote:

when i first started, anytime i saw a headphoneus supremus help me. it was pure....awesomeness. :D like they were all awesome and stuff

Dude..plz don't you are trying to make me set another year goal of get that many posts. 

I have JUST reached it :D!!!

Edit:
LOL & sorry for off topic!

Jan 28, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #1,374 of 4,317
DSnuts just gave his opinion,nobody forced u to buy em monoprice,its still a very good value for money,if u didn't like it then try something else,every individuals opinion is different,...no need to have a grudge on DSBUTS for showing something which he felt were good,if u don't like it,who cares,nobody forced to buy em....buy whatever u like and move on!

Jan 28, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #1,376 of 4,317

Quote:
DSnuts just gave his opinion,nobody forced u to buy em monoprice,its still a very good value for money,if u didn't like it then try something else,every individuals opinion is different,...no need to have a grudge on DSBUTS for showing something which he felt were good,if u don't like it,who cares,nobody forced to buy em....buy whatever u like and move on!

"DsButs" Ha!!

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #1,378 of 4,317

Quote:
hehe 
tongue.gif

Btw, I'm still waiting for my pair from "some1" they are still in transit and I was told not to ask until he posts them lol...
So I am patiently waiting for my 8320's

No, i will let everyone know when i have posted them, no need to contact me about anything else really, leave it to me.  Only messages i should see are those of people wanting to reserve a pair that haven't already.  And the messages from those that have paid should be as simple as name, email and address, so that printing postage labels and posting is as easy as it can possibly be.

Jan 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #1,379 of 4,317

Quote:

Quote:
nobody forced you to order freak,Dsnusts felt its good,that's his opinion,if y soon't like em,nobody cares,move on to another weapon,thats all!

who are u talking to lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back